overall
n/a
RATINGS: 781   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.3/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice is a smooth-tasting ice beer. Combined with Bud Ice Light, Bud Ice is one of the country’s top-selling ice beers.

drunkdan99 (3) - USA - JUL 29, 2001 does not count
the best ice beer out there gets you drink and doesnt tast bad

Delbomber (387) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 5, 2001
Definitely the best of the ’Bud’ label, I found this to be tolerable. I wouldn’t buy this, but I would drink it at a barbecue over Corona (a popular bbq beer) or most of the other Miller/AB shite.

1.2
fishman (350) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 2, 2001
Meh. Beware of the dancing penguins. They are about the most interesting part of this beer, too bad they don’t run those commercials much anymore.

kwik-lime (1939) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - MAY 24, 2001
UPDATED: JAN 24, 2005 Bland, flavourless, and not helped by the fact that the only time I’ve ever drunk this it was bought by someone I don’t like. Presumably they either didn’t like me much either or they have terrible taste in beer.

TheBeerGenius (154) - Pittsburgh, PA, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 18, 2001
This stuff is strong, but not very good.

0.8
HighlanderOne (1330) - York, SC via NJ, South Carolina, USA - MAY 8, 2001
As I drank this I flashed back to the days when we used to drink warm Miller High Life at the drive-in. This is not a flashback I wish to repeat.

JoeKnox (100) - Georgia, USA - MAY 2, 2001
The best Ice beer there is. Try it and you’ll be hooked.

1.4
jpm8920 (152) - Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA - APR 26, 2001
tastes like i left it in a hot car trunk for the month of august

dolemike1 (1288) - Jeannette, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 12, 2001
Q:What is the difference between bud, bud light, and bud ice? A:Nothing!! P.S. i hate the penguins

HuskYou (23) - Texas, USA - MAR 29, 2001
A definite aftertaste. Only thing this is good for is a bit more potent than the other beers on the domestic shelf.