overall
n/a
RATINGS: 796   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.3/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice is a smooth-tasting ice beer. Combined with Bud Ice Light, Bud Ice is one of the country’s top-selling ice beers.

mrdre (2) - Georgia, USA - MAR 20, 2014 does not count
by far my favorite beer of all time..i don’t really sit down and smell beer like that because that’s crazy..but the taste to me is crisp and nice..just how i like my beer

BUDICETAYLOR (1) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 30, 2015 does not count
this beer is amazing!!!!! I have fallen in love once again. Aromas of summers long past and summers to come. each drink of the precious fluid makes me love this beer even more. if I could I would rate this beer a perfect 1,000,000 point rating. I’ve literally enjoyed 8 cs since discovering in March. Each bottle is the same is just is a testament to the beer making skill of Bud~~~~Bang up Job folks... I also get it at $5.55 a 6pk from my local watering hole. only in america

bjhubert99 (3) - USA - JUN 20, 2001 does not count
..................................................

Blizzer34 (25) - New Jersey, USA - APR 24, 2006
UPDATED: MAY 7, 2006 A good choice for American light beer drinkers trying to work there way up to a stronger lager. The bottle is unusually shaped with crystal lines on it. From personal experience, drinking it from the can is better--don’t ask me why.

Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - SEP 7, 2002
This is one of my favorite beers. 5.5%ABV, with a great taste when served ice cold, but then again it is an ice beer. I always get my worst drunks on this macro. God bless the U.S.A.

do0rkn0b (3) - , Georgia, USA - OCT 27, 2008 does not count
getting drunk at no price, sploshy head boobs for a case, how to beat!?