overall
n/a
RATINGS: 327   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

edect (10) - Imperial, Missouri, USA - JAN 6, 2009
UPDATED: JAN 7, 2009 Hmm...beer, tomato juice and clam juice. Clam juice? Whoever thought drinking clam juice sounded like a good idea? Seriously, who was it that looked at a clam and thought, "I’d really like to drink whatever fluids I can get out of that thing." Good God, it’s hard to enough to imagine why someone would think a clam was edible. Combine this with beer and tomato juice, and it sounds like something you would drink on a dare at a frat party, or if you lost a bet. Has the look and consistency of fluids seen previously only from ebola victims. My advice is to drink it straight from the can (if you can drink it at all). Pour it in a glass and get a real good look at it, and it’s over. If something that looked and smelled like this came out of any orifice of your body, you would be admitted to Intensive Care on the spot. The genius of Anheuser-Busch is that they actually get people to pay for this stuff. One of those rare instances where the whole is less than the sum of the parts, way less.

1.3
illinismitty (2271) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JAN 6, 2009
I was at a neighbor’s to watch football and he told me to grab any beer in the fridge. I saw this in there. I knew this was going to be bad, but I could not help it. I had to find out for myself. It pours a pale amber pink with an aroma of lager and tomato juice. Nothing offensive...................yet. Upon first sip, I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs "what the fuck!" However, I did not want to offend the host by taking a sip and throwing it away. Besides, I knew what I was getting into. It was a 16 ounce can and I tortured myself for 12 ounces until I found an excuse to pack up the kids and go home. The pale lager meets corn syrupy lime flavor tomato juice was just flat out disgusting. This is either God’s practical joke on the beer world or the flagship beer from Satan’s brewery.

0.8
fonefan (50559) - VestJylland, DENMARK - JAN 5, 2009
<b>Can 50cl.</b>
<i>[ Thx. FatPhil ].</i> Unclear medium red orange color ( like tomatosauce ) with a small, virtually none head. Aroma is tomato puree. Flavor is moderate to heavy sweet with a long duration, and a pepper - chilli finish. Body is medium to full, texture is oily - puree, carbonation is flat. [140908]

NeoHippie2 (1074) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JAN 5, 2009
In all honesty, there are no words I can type here to adequately describe just how bad this "beer" was. Agony. Disgusting. Vile. Drain Pour. Terrible. None of the words even begin to scratch the surface. Who on earth drinks this disaster? By far the worst beer I’ve ever tasted. Pay no attention to that .5 there. This brew is below zero in my books...way below zero.

1.4
scooterbub (1067) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - DEC 28, 2008
Can. Is very similar to Budweiser Chelada, but with Bud Light. Not bad, but I am not into red beer and it is over priced.

dchmela (3078) - Orlando, Florida, USA - DEC 23, 2008
Can courtesy ...... no need to identify the culprit. Pours an outstanding pink grapefruit red with no head. Mmmmm, this looks good. Rolling it around in the glass displays an amazing sliminess. Who came up with this aroma!!! So light and so complex, give that person a medal. I mean really, pungent stale clam juice, tomato and the ambient freshness of Bud Light aroma, give that someone the Pulitzer. This taste is just an explosion of awesomeness! Sweet clammy tomato pepper flavor with hints of Bud light peaking through and a faint smell of low tide. Who says you can*t put awesome in a can.

0.7
DragonStout (1416) - Groveport, Ohio, USA - DEC 21, 2008
I cant even phathom drinking this.I did and it wasnt all that good. I refuse to say more.

1.2
BeerVirgin72 (880) - Pickerington, Ohio, USA - DEC 21, 2008
Can courtesy of dragonstout at the Otown December tasting. Murky light pink pour. Very nice aroma of sweet tomato juice. Flavor was watered down tomato juice and black pepper. I admit. I like it. I did. Please dont tell...It would be great in a big old pot of chili!!!

0.6
Ethereal (2421) - Los Angeles, California, USA - DEC 17, 2008
UPDATED: DEC 31, 2008 Can at EBF 2008, Copenhagen, courtesy of FatPhil and his diabolical mistress. It smells of clam juice and tomato juice. It is a lurid orangey red colour. It tastes appalling and the aftertaste will haunt you. This is a beer that tastes like you already threw it up. A testament to man’s inhumanity to man.

RoyceH (1200) - Hesperange, LUXEMBOURG - DEC 7, 2008
Can at EBF 08, thanks to FatPhil. Reddy-orange with no head. The nose is minestrone soup, but with an acidic tone that causes me to pull away at even this early stage. Mouth is evil, with liquidised devil and satan on the side. Anybody who thinks: Hmm, what this beer could use is some tomato and salt - should be castrated with a blunt wooden spike. Needless to say the taste is tomato and salt. Awful. It might go well with pasta, but not with a glass. Quite simply the worst beer Ive ever tasted. Not just unpleasant, but offensive too. And that takes quite a talent.