overall
n/a
RATINGS: 352   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

olio (10286) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 28, 2014
50 cl can
Pours murky red color with no head. Aroma pof tomatoes, herbs and sweet fruits. Tastes pretty much like a tomato soup with chili, salt and lemon fruits. Quite unique.

Stuu666 (13425) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - OCT 14, 2014
Can at Craig’s. My tasting notes just say ’horrible’. Weird salty, tomato juice thing.

Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Good for going on the golf course and hitting some balls. I had mine over ice, and mixed vodka in it. Not too bad

africainer (1) - Illinois, USA - SEP 21, 2014 does not count
Best bloody mary you can get on the run . Nothing open at 5 in the morning when we go fishing .

DuffMan (10435) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 2, 2014
Tiny can, found in my neighbours fridge. Is Clamato a distinctly Canadian thing? I know the Caesar is-- Americans have the Bloody Mary, which is not as savoury IMO. Anyway, I really expected to hate this, wanted to hate it! But I actually didn’t mind it at all. To be fair, it was like drinking a cold can of Clamato with just an underlying hint of lager beer, but it was tasty. I had another. I’m ashamed and feel dirty. I’m going to sit in the shower and cry now.

1.4
blipp (9278) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 28, 2014
Can. 500th tick of 2014. Pours orange... kinda... with an off white head. Gross cold tomato soup and salt, and sadness. Bad.

Travlr (24841) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 26, 2014
24 ounce can courtesy of tarheels86, disguised as an End-of-History racoon. It didn’t fool anybody. Has no detectable beer characteristics. Should be advertised as bloody mary mix.

0.6
slowrunner77 (12044) - Reno, Nevada, USA - AUG 24, 2014
"took the plunge with bothe versions tonight. the aroma was horrid...made me wretch. skunky bud light, peppery stale tomato and clam? horrid. the odd coral colored body was overly carbonated to the point of stomach bloating. the flavor of the light version is "less repulsive" since it’s thinner. bad clam finish, complete with heartburn."

jercraigs (10374) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2014
2014-08-16. Hazy orangey pink body with a small off white head. Aroma of tomatoes, with a hint of spice? Flavour is similar, tomato with notes of spice and lemon. Smooth average to light bodied palate, soft carbonation. Not at all to my tastes. Can at Campground Brewdown

Maltser85 (358) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I know its only certain parts of the country do bloody beers, but every now and again I crave one. I got this free from work to fill that craving. Tastes just like it should. Light beer mixed with clamato and a lil pepper with lime and salt. Just throw in a pickle and some olives and its a saturday morning with burgers!