overall
n/a
RATINGS: 352   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

DocJitsu (1979) - Pensacola, Florida, USA - MAR 30, 2013

Trev (2023) - Lakeville, Minnesota, USA - MAR 20, 2013
On this, the occassion of my 37th birthday...I have decided to rate the infamous Bud LIght chelada. So that is gross looking. Pours a pinkish colour with a quick bubbly head. aroma is light fruity tomato and light beer maltiness. Flavour is salty, tomato, not quiet as bad as expected. Probably being a bit generous still.

0.9
Sledutah (7527) - Utah, USA - MAR 11, 2013
16oz can shared by Doug, why?
Hazy pinkish with a small white head, no lacing. Aroma and taste of stale old tomato juice, salty and dirty water
Bad

0.7
douglas88 (9194) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 10, 2013
Can. Man, what can I say? This is undrinkable. Pours a bile colored pinkish hue, a small white bubble of head. A terrible rotting mess of intestines, sick and something akin to salty rotten tomato. The flavor is super salty, intense, really sweet and salty tomato, somehow the lime just makes it so much worse, like spraying air refreshner after a troubling bathroom incident it actually all combines terrible ingredients to something unspeakable.

MikeJslc (778) - USA - MAR 10, 2013
Cloudy ruby orange, thin white head. Aroma of celery. Flavor is salty and vegetal. Fizzy celery/tomato water. Not good. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.6
cubs (10636) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 21, 2013
Tall boy canned @ home poured into my Crooked Staved snifter and picked up at 287 Liquor Foco. Pours a peachy/pinkish appearance with practically no head. A touch citrusy, big tomato juice, celery, chili powder aroma - not a whole helluva lot different from the Budweiser Chelada aroma. Spicy, tomato, somewhat watery, celery, veggie flavor. Yuck. I honestly think this is a bit worse that the Budweiser Chelada. Tastes like my mom’s Chow Mein.

Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - FEB 13, 2013
To be honest it was dirnkable and nice refreshing taste. I do not knw why it was allowed in here since ther eis no difference in the rbeweing process.

vmilaxer29 (412) - Virginia, USA - JAN 26, 2013
By far the worst drink ever invented....good job guys. At least it’s good for pulling pranks on your friends.

1.4
luttonm (6282) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 2, 2013
.5l can. Why did I even open this? White elephant gift. Juicy artificial red juice, big tomato juice and brine finish. Dry crazy look, alco pop. Aroma is light lagerish. Fruity sip before salted tomato. F’ing strange. hell no thanks. Interesting there is a market for this and that this is a rate here. Wow. I guess fun for the taste but I’m running from this... and it’ll haunt me.

0.9
blomster (289) - Göteborg, SWEDEN - JAN 1, 2013
Big can thanks to my Secret Santa thome50. Looks pretty good when poured into my glass. That’s pretty much the only good thing about this beer. It smells like old tomato vomit and tastes like half rotten stale tomato chips. An extra point overall for the pretty cool apperance. Not one I look forward to revisiting. Between 6 of us we finished a quarter of a small glass, the rest was poured down the drain (poor drain...sorry).