overall
n/a
RATINGS: 349   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

tommy8768's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
freekyp (1982) - Thomasville, North Carolina, USA - DEC 10, 2016
Oh dang. What I wont do for a rating. This is some truly vile swill. I suppose if you like bloody marys this wouldnt be so bad. Unfortunately for me, I dont. Strong tomato and lime aroma. No beeriness to be found. Pours a sickly deep pink with no head. Tomato juice flavor with a hefty dose of salt water. Lightly spicy finish is the only decent thing about this train wreck. Drain pour for sure.

Sharonna (1) - Renfrew, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 26, 2016 does not count
I love this beer.i put clamato juice in my beer all the time,but this seems to have a little more zip to it and a lot handier for the cooler and I dont need to pour it into a glass and mix. Love it, but I got it in Quebec, havent found it in Ontario yet. Hope its a big seller because I also loved the Bacon Ceaser and they quite making it. Love ,love, love the Chelada, yummy.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
altonbrownd (5898) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - JUN 30, 2016
Can at Snowbird Ski Area. Reddish body with big head. Nose peppery. Taste of tomato juice and vodka. A terrible beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
beer_rookie (447) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 13, 2016
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2016 25 oz can. Ocassion, I hate my job.

Pours a red, tomato juice color. Aggressive pour, lots of head. No retention, some lacing at the tip top.

Aroma is of tomato, and salt. The head had good aromas of salt, lime and chili that the beer does not.

Taste is tomato and spicy. Thats about all. Not so much lime, yeah some salt. But its actually tasty. Like a very light bloody mary.

Mouthfeel is medium, and also watery. It tastes like it should be heavier in body and higher ABV, only 4.2%, really? Has a pleasing tingling burn after the swalow.

Overall, its not bad. I probably will not drink it again, but Ill try more in the style.

Ive read some of the reviews here, and seriously. Its...not...that...bad....My first couple of sips were terrible too, because I wasnt quite expecting it to be so tomato. But my palate adjusted, and boom, Im drinking it and liking it. Open your minds, give it another try.

Update! Im lowering my rating a little, because the tomato in this is very heavy. 25 oz of this is too much. Still pretty good!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
oldrtybastrd (5002) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - MAY 12, 2016
Pours a golden reddish yellow. Aromas of grass, malts, and a touch of briney tomato. Flavor is briney, tomato, cheap lager...but I love me some red beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
ordybill (1457) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - APR 5, 2016
Poured from a 25 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a cloudy pink color with no head. The aroma is tomatoes. The taste is mostly salty tomato. Not good.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ffbot (367) - Oakland, California, USA - MAR 14, 2016
Its an average chelada brew. Big tomato presence, salty, and looks like puke as always. Heres a hint: add a shot of vodka or tequila for an extra kick and some flavor

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bricks (1019) - Delaware, USA - JAN 23, 2016
Heinous, putrid aroma. Weak pinkish, scary appearance. Ocean water, funk and clam taste.. light spice. Its so bad.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
FROTHINGSLOSH (7073) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 15, 2016
This stuff is awful...but I was expecting worse. +++ Sampled from a 16 oz can this beer poured a fizzy and murky red-pink color with a large foamy orange head that faded quickly and left no lacing. The aroma was bad marinara, pepper and clam. The flavor was fizzy watered down tomato juice with strong ground pepper and a bit of clam. Regrettably long finish. Light body. Awful.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
DCLawyer (2786) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - DEC 31, 2015
Backlog from Brony Bottle Share at Travlrs. This is just absolutely horrible. I would rather drink dishwater.