overall
n/a
RATINGS: 350   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

paco (576) - Regina, Saskatchewan, CANADA - FEB 19, 2012
Can. Another bottle/can of piss consumed at our party last friday night. Drank straight from the can of course. Tastes like old clam and shitty beer. Enough said, rating over. Ill elaborate I guess since I have nothing to do today. Rotten vegetables is all I smell from this can of greatness. Way too salty after a few sips. I wish my friends didnt drink swill. Ill leave this one at all 1s.

arventresca (567) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 27, 2008
Bottle. Pours red. Smells like loose shit. Looks and taste like a bloody mary puked its guts out. Dont know why this was ever made and for that fact why it ever made the market. I feel like less of a man for trying this shit. First beer that I literally dumped after two sips. Please get this stuff over the market.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
brianjames1 (539) - Northridge, California, USA - OCT 11, 2007
24oz can. Yuck! Bud Light has taken a traditional mexican drink and butchered it! This tastes horrible, very sour. No bueno

graham515 (537) - Houston, Texas, USA - JAN 24, 2008
A sip of this beer was all that I needed to rate this a 0.5. The smell of this beer is weird, the appearance is red, the flavor is vomit inducing. But hey, to each their own

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
beer_rookie (530) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 13, 2016
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2016 25 oz can. Ocassion, I hate my job.

Pours a red, tomato juice color. Aggressive pour, lots of head. No retention, some lacing at the tip top.

Aroma is of tomato, and salt. The head had good aromas of salt, lime and chili that the beer does not.

Taste is tomato and spicy. Thats about all. Not so much lime, yeah some salt. But its actually tasty. Like a very light bloody mary.

Mouthfeel is medium, and also watery. It tastes like it should be heavier in body and higher ABV, only 4.2%, really? Has a pleasing tingling burn after the swalow.

Overall, its not bad. I probably will not drink it again, but Ill try more in the style.

Ive read some of the reviews here, and seriously. Its...not...that...bad....My first couple of sips were terrible too, because I wasnt quite expecting it to be so tomato. But my palate adjusted, and boom, Im drinking it and liking it. Open your minds, give it another try.

Update! Im lowering my rating a little, because the tomato in this is very heavy. 25 oz of this is too much. Still pretty good!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
PugUglyBrewer (511) - - MAR 23, 2017
Yeah this gets a bad rap for what it is in the beer world, but it is in its own unique league and there arent many competitors. Its cloudy reddish-pink, has sickly tomato and spicy pepper with something resembling bud beer at the core, but you know what...? It pleases like a cheese-filled action movie and it is damn refreshing ice cold on a 100 plus farenheit day here in the SJ valley.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - AUG 20, 2007
Can. I said Id try both and I did. At first I really couldnt tell the difference between the two, but as I focused I found the bud light version to be missing something the bud version had. Still overpoweringly full of the taste of Clamato and salt, however I couldnt finish this one. Maybe the novelty wore off, or possibly it truely does not taste as good. I like Clamato, I like salt, in all respects this is why I probably enjoyed the other one as much as I did. Im done with these though, for good.

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill Ive ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. Ive never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I dont know... its BAD.

6ROW (463) - corpus christi, Texas, USA - MAY 2, 2009
i saw this one and had to pick it up, if you like clams and tomatos in your beer this on is for you!! never again

l1br4r14n (451) - Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA - AUG 16, 2011
Ill try anything once. But, oh dear God, why this? Drain pour. Blech. STAY AWAY. You have been warned.