overall
n/a
RATINGS: 327   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

6ROW (473) - corpus christi, Texas, USA - MAY 2, 2009
i saw this one and had to pick it up, if you like clams and tomatos in your beer this on is for you!! never again

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill I’ve ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. I’ve never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I don’t know... it’s BAD.

l1br4r14n (451) - Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA - AUG 16, 2011
I’ll try anything once. But, oh dear God, why this? Drain pour. Blech. STAY AWAY. You have been warned.

JediMindTricks (446) - Remington, Virginia, USA - NOV 9, 2009
I took a gulp and backwashed the whole thing right back into the can. didnt even have to swallow it to know how bad it was. even the water i drank after had the remnant of it. f*kn bad...

ffbot (430) - Oakland, California, USA - MAR 14, 2016
It’s an average chelada brew. Big tomato presence, salty, and looks like puke as always. Here’s a hint: add a shot of vodka or tequila for an extra kick and some flavor

MaxxDaddy (415) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2008
UPDATED: JAN 27, 2008 50th rating of this beer!!!! Shared by puzzl (thanks?). Poured neon orange out of the monstrous 24 ounce can. No head on this beast. The color really scared me I must admit. Butthat was nothing compared to the stench of this crap. Tomatoes, celery, and salt were the big names; all things that should not be in beer of any kind. I guess there was some clam in there too, but my nostrils were blown out. Taste is horrible as well, more tomatoes, clam and salt. I mean, it drowned out the flavor of bud light, but that wasn’t as much of a good thing as one would hope. This just screamed terrible one the palate and finish. I thought i was gonna lose it afer just one sip. How does one complete the arduous task of finishing the whole thing?

vmilaxer29 (412) - Virginia, USA - JAN 26, 2013
By far the worst drink ever invented....good job guys. At least it’s good for pulling pranks on your friends.

Maltser85 (358) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I know its only certain parts of the country do bloody beers, but every now and again I crave one. I got this free from work to fill that craving. Tastes just like it should. Light beer mixed with clamato and a lil pepper with lime and salt. Just throw in a pickle and some olives and its a saturday morning with burgers!

0.8
machfive55 (358) - Columbia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 23, 2011
The aroma is unique but nothing like beer, I would say salsa and vegetal. The beer pours reddish orange with a little head that dissipates quickly. The flavor is of tomato soup, salty with vegetable character, almost no beer quality. I would say this beer has no palate, and it is the worst thing that I have ever tasted, outside of V8. Nasty.

anderson01 (356) - Spirit Lake, Idaho, USA - FEB 26, 2011
Hazey grapefruit in color. Started with a slight head and decipated rather quickly. Obvious aroma of lime, salt, and clamato. All i can taste is pepper, salt, and lime. Medium in carbonation. It starts out very salty and finishes with a spicey pepper. This would be great for a hangover but no other reason.