overall
n/a
RATINGS: 328   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

JediMindTricks (446) - Remington, Virginia, USA - NOV 9, 2009
I took a gulp and backwashed the whole thing right back into the can. didnt even have to swallow it to know how bad it was. even the water i drank after had the remnant of it. f*kn bad...

vmilaxer29 (427) - Virginia, USA - JAN 26, 2013
By far the worst drink ever invented....good job guys. At least it’s good for pulling pranks on your friends.

MaxxDaddy (419) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2008
UPDATED: JAN 27, 2008 50th rating of this beer!!!! Shared by puzzl (thanks?). Poured neon orange out of the monstrous 24 ounce can. No head on this beast. The color really scared me I must admit. Butthat was nothing compared to the stench of this crap. Tomatoes, celery, and salt were the big names; all things that should not be in beer of any kind. I guess there was some clam in there too, but my nostrils were blown out. Taste is horrible as well, more tomatoes, clam and salt. I mean, it drowned out the flavor of bud light, but that wasn’t as much of a good thing as one would hope. This just screamed terrible one the palate and finish. I thought i was gonna lose it afer just one sip. How does one complete the arduous task of finishing the whole thing?

Maltser85 (363) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I know its only certain parts of the country do bloody beers, but every now and again I crave one. I got this free from work to fill that craving. Tastes just like it should. Light beer mixed with clamato and a lil pepper with lime and salt. Just throw in a pickle and some olives and its a saturday morning with burgers!

0.8
machfive55 (358) - Columbia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 23, 2011
The aroma is unique but nothing like beer, I would say salsa and vegetal. The beer pours reddish orange with a little head that dissipates quickly. The flavor is of tomato soup, salty with vegetable character, almost no beer quality. I would say this beer has no palate, and it is the worst thing that I have ever tasted, outside of V8. Nasty.

anderson01 (357) - Spirit Lake, Idaho, USA - FEB 26, 2011
Hazey grapefruit in color. Started with a slight head and decipated rather quickly. Obvious aroma of lime, salt, and clamato. All i can taste is pepper, salt, and lime. Medium in carbonation. It starts out very salty and finishes with a spicey pepper. This would be great for a hangover but no other reason.

bconley (352) - Fern Park, Florida, USA - JAN 7, 2009
ew.... Like V8, pee, and light lager poured in...which is kinda like more pee. It’s times like these I wish there were negative numbers in the rating system.

0.7
TheSponge (342) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - JAN 24, 2008
In the past I mixed beer with Clamato, and it came out much better than this product....so I’m not sure what went wrong. The flavor isn’t bad, but it isn’t good either. Also, it tastes too fizzy. Pours a reddish-pink, kind of like ruby red grapefruit juice.

1.3
bethmatt0421 (337) - Covington, Kentucky, USA - JUN 9, 2008
Im generally a fan of V8 and bloody marys, but this was an insult to both. Appearance was pink with an off pink head. Flavor was like a spoonfull of salt with a dash of tomato. If you see this, back away.

Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - FEB 7, 2011
24 oz. can. My grandmother used to drink clamato beers, so I had to try this when I saw it. Light orange color, almost pinkish. No head. Definite pepper spice notes in the aroma. Tastes great. Really don’t know you’re drinking beer/alcohol. It is what it is... I dig it.