overall
n/a
RATINGS: 350   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

beaz1591 (238) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - FEB 23, 2012
Poured from bottle into pint glass. Smells strongly of tomato/vegetables. Smells like a gross V8 drink. Poured an artificial neon pink color. Taste is horrible. Has a fake tomato taste that is overly salty. I feel like I need a glass of water after a few sips. I detect no hints of alcohol in this. Not sure how people drink this.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
moseslikesbeer (183) - conestoga, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 26, 2008
worst beer for me at the last Devonshire tasting. Pink color. Looked like tomato soup. Tasted like it too. I would only enjoy this stuff if it was warm and I had some grilled cheese sandwiches to eat with it. I couldnt even drink the full taster because it made me want to vomit. I could still taste this stuff 15 minutes later, even after another taster. It smelled like rotten tomatoes and tasted like it too. WILL NEVER DRINK THIS AGAIN. Not even if it was the only beer on earth.

ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 25, 2008
I believe that a .5 is the lowest you can rate a beer. This is the worst thing thats ever passed my lips. Maybe if I cooked with it and used it as pizza or sqagetti sauce it would be ok. Its as if someone said, lets add a shot of vodka to clam/tomato juice and see if anyone will drink it. After tasting it, I immediately threw it at my neighbors cat. Sometimes I ask random people if that have clamidia. Now I ask, does your Bud Light has Chelada? (cause its the same thing)

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Prcaus (159) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 4, 2008
24 oz can-It tastes and smells like liquified salsa in a can. If you can stomach it try it. Me personally I got maybe a shots worth in, and dumped the rest I was given... party foul I know, but this stuff is bad.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
KoRoBeNiKi (156) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - MAY 19, 2015
A weird Bloody Mary mix in the shape of a beer. Its tomato juice with a bit of alcohol and some odd funk in the back. There is worse, but not much. Id give this a 0 for the palate but I cannot.

kpresley77 (147) - Jackson, Georgia, USA - MAR 25, 2010
I hate to beat a dead horse but I only tried it because one of my friends bought a 4 pack and had 3 left and gave me one. I drank poured out about 15.8 ounces of a 16 ounce can. Its that good.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
anaheim1983 (140) - Anaheim, California, USA - JAN 19, 2014
Insipid with bad clam tomato artificial flavor. Had to try it for [email protected] and giggles. Better than just plain bud light.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
MeisterBrew (138) - Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA - MAR 22, 2009
Can. Pours a watery V8 juice color with little head. Smell is of stale V8 juice. Taste is disgusting... I cant believe my wife likes this crap. V8 with corn juice. MMMM real tasty.

DuffManOhYeah (133) - USA - OCT 8, 2010
I wish I could give this a negative rating. It tastes like... well, most guys know what Im about to say...

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
shackinetics (132) - Florida, USA - JAN 2, 2008
This is Bud Light + Clamato. Pours pink and foamy and generally tastes of watered down clamato and salt and celery and fizzy crapiness. Palate consists of just generally trying to choke it down. I am now 100% confident that AB can successfully bring absolutely anything to market and people will buy it.