overall
n/a
RATINGS: 352   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

onceblind (9651) - Denver, Colorado, USA - SEP 6, 2011
Grapefruitish orange pink with no head. Smells like sickly tomato juice, a touch of fake lime juice, and some tomato paste. Taste was tomato-y, spicy, and a certain tone of bile. Made me want to puke. Tastes artificial with a dash of ceyanne and tomato paste. Sickly. Bad.

arminjewell (9638) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - OCT 17, 2011
Finally got to try this...from a guy who likes it, so I didn’t have to buy it. It really resembles a watered down tomato juice drink with a bit of spices here or there, and the bud light I think really just adds some carbonation and the alcohol. It wasn’t terrible, but if I’m going to have a bloody mary this won’t be my choice.

1.4
blipp (9268) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 28, 2014
Can. 500th tick of 2014. Pours orange... kinda... with an off white head. Gross cold tomato soup and salt, and sadness. Bad.

1.3
mabel (9246) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 20, 2009
UPDATED: DEC 21, 2014 [2410-20090801] Can. Tomato water aroma. Hazy, light pink red body with no head. Tastes like spicy tomato water and lingers on the spicy. Medium body. Wow -- but in that horrible wow way. (3/2/1/1/4) 1.1
(w/ others @ BCTC; Cooperstown, NY)

[6670B-20140816] Can. Tomato spiced aroma. Hazy,ought pink orange body with a quick foamy white head. Vegetable tomato spiced flavour. Medium body. Wow. (4/3/3/2/7) 1.9
(@ Campground Brewdown 2014, Millmont, PA)

DJMonarch (9179) - Northwich, Cheshire, ENGLAND - AUG 16, 2010
From the Can at Chris O’s pre GBBF tasting, Kensal Rise 31/07/2010 Fishy aroma. Pink oranged coloured and hazy in appearance with a hint of dryness in a spicy chilli finish.

0.7
douglas88 (9178) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 10, 2013
Can. Man, what can I say? This is undrinkable. Pours a bile colored pinkish hue, a small white bubble of head. A terrible rotting mess of intestines, sick and something akin to salty rotten tomato. The flavor is super salty, intense, really sweet and salty tomato, somehow the lime just makes it so much worse, like spraying air refreshner after a troubling bathroom incident it actually all combines terrible ingredients to something unspeakable.

0.6
solidfunk (8949) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - FEB 18, 2015
I’m pretty sure this was nearly the worst beer I’ve ever had. Except for the regular bud chelada I had next. The clamato aroma does a good job at hiding the bud aroma, but too bad I hate clamato as well. Nasty. Thanks to MrChopin - your villainy at bringing this deserves recognition.

drowland (8676) - Georgia, USA - AUG 18, 2009
Sick! Salty tomato crap! Groooooooooooss! I absolutely hate this stuff. I had this at a sampling, luckily, and I couldn’t even gag down the little cup they gave me... poured it out.

1.3
SudsMcDuff (8429) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 22, 2007
on no, now the light, no difference what so ever! Smells like a flat beery bloody mary .... looks like pink girly tomato juice and old hazy kool aid ... oily and disturbing... The taste is manageable but after afew gulps it becomes a horrid mess that hurts to drink, i’ve had malt liquors that have been more painful to drink but this is up there... pass on this if you are half way normal, but if you like tomato juice,and you are a fatty, give it a shot, you might like it you sicko!

kraddel (8110) - Antwerp, BELGIUM - FEB 15, 2015
Pours unclear filthy amber . Smell is rotten tomato . Taste is tomatojuice, with a bitter aspect and a spicy finish . Light mouthfeel . it had a radler aspect to it as well . I saw people puking over this . Thats why it turned a want . Its pretty damn bad , but not groce as in I got to puke off of it ...