overall
n/a
RATINGS: 327   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

gmcolunga (5) - El Paso, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2007 does not count
I’m hooked. I’m a Chicano who’s been making this delicious concoction, hangover remedy and aphrodisiac (but aren’t all beers?) since I can remember. In all my years of making and tasting micheladas or "Red Beers", I honestly feel that Budweiser has made a damn delicious blend. The taste, well, it tastes like Budlight mixed with Clamato with a hint of spiciness. You can drink a few of these and not feel full because of carbonation. It’s still carbonated, but the Clamato reduces the carbonation. The color is USDA Red 40 and anyways who cares, it comes in a can and tastes better straight out of the can. You don’t have to go down to Mexico City to have an authentic michelada, they’re being made right here in the barrio. Budlight Cheladas are just as good if not better. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve never been a good bartender (maybe that’s why I drink beer) or because I’m just not that consistent, but Budlight Cheladas are always consistent which is a plus for me. In conclusion, Budlight Cheladas taste great and are an excellent source of protein. So yes, this is a beer and it’s healthy! !Viva La Chelada!

Rhonda71 (1) - - JAN 10, 2012 does not count
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beer!!!!!!! I think you either LOVE it or you hate it. I’m a LOVER!!!!

Mh_sp12 (1) - Levelland, Alabama, USA - JAN 14, 2012 does not count
You guys are fuck head and I know a lot of people that love Cheladas, that aren’t just from the "Hispanic community" you ignorant people. What the hell clam juice? How stupid can you idiots be.

Tommyboy251 (1) - clinton, USA - JUL 20, 2013 does not count
I have put tomato juice in my beer for 20 years, but you have managed to get the perfect perfect perfect combination. I hope it becomes available in kegs, and metal bottles. I love this beer it is the only kind I drink. Thank Youuuuu. Tommyboy251

Sharonna (1) - Renfrew, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 26, 2016 does not count
I love this beer.i put clamato juice in my beer all the time,but this seems to have a little more zip to it and a lot handier for the cooler and I don’t need to pour it into a glass and mix. Love it, but I got it in Quebec, haven’t found it in Ontario yet. Hope it’s a big seller because I also loved the Bacon Ceaser and they quite making it. Love ,love, love the Chelada, yummy.