overall
n/a
RATINGS: 328   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

Imacyclist (1) - New Mexico, USA - AUG 17, 2007 does not count
I LOVE THIS BEER!! I have been asked many times what kind of beer I’m drinking. The thing behind the this is that, TONS of New Mexican’s like it because of the spice, the hint of lime and the splash of clamato it has. For most it’s probably NOT going to be for you. But if one is going to venture for a new drink, this one is IT!! Very refreshing and smooth. Again, if you don’t like it I’m assuming your the type that goes to a Mexican Restraunt and orders "GREEN ON THE SIDE" ...break out and try something new. it’s hot and smooth, great taste!!

cheladaking (1) - Iowa, USA - JUN 30, 2014 does not count
love this beer . its better than modelo version of chelada . maybe they made it first ? not sure . its a great morning beer.

cmikl3518 (1) - North Charleston, South Carolina, USA - JUL 11, 2011 does not count
Found this Beer sometime around Christmas of 2010 and have been a constant consumer on almost a daily basis...

Falo (1) - MEXICO - MAY 11, 2012 does not count
I love the beer. Clam in beer is muy bueno! In Chihuahua, where I from, it is most popular and favorable of my friends. I drink every day after work. Good drink to make me relax. I love the beer that is the Chelada.

smackie (54) - St. Augustine, Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2008
You can have it all, I have this. Old fashion like my dad use to make. I love it and can’t get enough of it!

jwencilhotek (15) - - APR 17, 2012
This is the very meaning of relaxation. Never before has a drink of any kind satisfied me so. Would take a can of this over a bottle of Westvleteren.