overall
n/a
RATINGS: 349   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

Ernest (7518) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - FEB 2, 2008
UPDATED: FEB 8, 2008 Can. Head is initially small, fizzy/frothy, light pink, fully diminishing. Body is murky medium pinkish-amber. Aroma is lightly malty (grain), with notes of tomato juice and other vegetables, metal. Flavor is moderately sweet, moderately acidic. Finish is lightly sweet, moderately acidic, lightly bitter, unclean. Light to medium body, watery texture, fizzy carbonation. I almost choked upon swallowing. The smell is kind of like bile/vomit. Bear in mind I dont like tomato juice or clamato, but still...this is like a nightmare in both aroma and flavor. And I have a can of the regular Bud Chelada still yet to rate, *shudder*.

hopdog (11984) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 8, 2008
24oz can. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when this one was conceived. I picture, just like the peanut butter cup add, someone walking around the corner with a bud light and someone with a can of clamato juice. They bump into each other. Hey, you got bud light in myclamato juice. Hey, you got clamato juice in my bud light. They both take a taste and the Chelada was born. This one was absolute crap.

axilla (962) - New Providence, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 18, 2008
Best of both worlds!?!?!? Looked like red grapefruit juice with some bigger soad-bubbles. Smelled and tasted like salty tomatos and limes with an annoying PUKE taste that really seems to balance it out. I am forever in debt to Hopdog for sharing this super wonderful gem!!

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 15, 2008
HAHA!!! Premixed red beer? Give me a break. Even worse its bud light. I would rather mix my own red beers.

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill Ive ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. Ive never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I dont know... its BAD.

ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 25, 2008
I believe that a .5 is the lowest you can rate a beer. This is the worst thing thats ever passed my lips. Maybe if I cooked with it and used it as pizza or sqagetti sauce it would be ok. Its as if someone said, lets add a shot of vodka to clam/tomato juice and see if anyone will drink it. After tasting it, I immediately threw it at my neighbors cat. Sometimes I ask random people if that have clamidia. Now I ask, does your Bud Light has Chelada? (cause its the same thing)

arventresca (567) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 27, 2008
Bottle. Pours red. Smells like loose shit. Looks and taste like a bloody mary puked its guts out. Dont know why this was ever made and for that fact why it ever made the market. I feel like less of a man for trying this shit. First beer that I literally dumped after two sips. Please get this stuff over the market.

tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

nick76 (4387) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAY 16, 2008
UPDATED: MAY 27, 2008 Even though there are tons of horrible reviews here I feel the need to add one more. This is by FAR the worst beer I have had. Actually I dont think this is beer. The aroma is putrid with tomatoes, puke, shellfish, alcohol, lime, and trash. The appearance is pink with a fizzy head. The flavor is like the aroma. The palate is chalky and thin. I cant smell or drink this any more even a sip. Rating this was difficult to say the least. Thank you AB for unleashing this gag bomb/ "drink" on us.

17thfloor (2443) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 26, 2008
UPDATED: JUN 2, 2008 the color is kind of interesting..... but yea I spat it out... yucky salty :::low character count::: yada yada .... avoid