overall
n/a
RATINGS: 350   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
geologyguy (1533) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - JUL 15, 2015
Actually smells pretty good...like a light v8....cool red color like red grapefruit juice...taste is much better than I expected...tomato about 75% of it...slightly sweet...no beer or hops taste...surprisingly good and drinkable..smooth..want to hate it but cant

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
presario (4916) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - OCT 15, 2009
Pretty much same rating as the non-Litght version except there is less residue on the glass. Can. And I liked it. Pink grapefruit colour. Porous dirty head. Clamato lacing, clamato scent, spicy clamato flavour. For what it is it is pretty good. You dont taste the beer and probably dont want to. Any pale lager would work. Higher clamato ratio than the ones I used to pour years ago. Makes me wonder what a great beer would taste like with clamato. Tasty.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
toddkrem (92) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - DEC 5, 2009
Good carbonation. Perfect balance of sweet sour and taste. For some reason I am addicted to this beer. I drink it every weekend. Right now it is my favorite beer. Light refreshing and can drink a lot of them. I like the salty flavor with hint of lime.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
madmitch76 (24173) - , Essex, ENGLAND - AUG 19, 2010
31st July 2010. ChrisOs Raise The Roof tasting.
Okay its a Bud Light so should be ripe for a good pasting of a rate right? Thats certainly how I approached it but whaddya know - its really not that bad. Hazy pinkish -peach beer. Little suddy head. Tomato spice with a little worcester sauce. Spicy. A bloody mary beer! Unfashionable and much derided - I dont care - I liked it!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Leighton (20529) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - FEB 14, 2012
Can at chriso Vintage Tasting. Pours cloudy, red gold. Impressively, the further into the can you get, the redder, cloudier and thicker the beer becomes. There are many bits of sediment floating about. Mild tomato juice aroma. Has a sweet and quite salty flavor, with nice tomato notes and modest pepper spiciness coming through. Light in body with average carbonation and bits of stuff swishing in the mouth as well. Salty-sweet finish, more tomato, light sugar. Not bad. We made the beer our own by adding different things. I went with just a dash of Worchestershire sauce, which did improve the beer a bit. Some of the others preferred a more robust concoction, and opted for the Worchestershire, Tabasco and vodka, a blend that they enjoyed quite a bit. A very versatile beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
sjohnny (604) - - OCT 4, 2012
I wouldnt go so far as to call this good beer but its a great drink under the right circumstances. I prefer this one to the non-light version. Its the only product labeled Bud that I like. I guess the clamato covers up the signature Budweiser flavor that I cant stand.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - FEB 13, 2013
To be honest it was dirnkable and nice refreshing taste. I do not knw why it was allowed in here since ther eis no difference in the rbeweing process.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
yermudder (6) - - AUG 4, 2013 does not count
If youre expecting this to taste like beer, you shouldnt even bother to rate it. It isnt supposed to taste like Bud, and it doesnt. Its more like a Bloody Mary. In fact, I usually add a shot of vodka, dashes of Tabasco and Worchestershire, and a stick of celery and drink it over ice. Its pretty darn good that way.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
DJMonarch (9179) - Northwich, Cheshire, ENGLAND - AUG 16, 2010
From the Can at Chris Os pre GBBF tasting, Kensal Rise 31/07/2010 Fishy aroma. Pink oranged coloured and hazy in appearance with a hint of dryness in a spicy chilli finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
DietPepsican (1587) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - DEC 22, 2007
UPDATED: AUG 20, 2010 Pours an unnatural pinkish red with very little head. Tastes and smells like crappy beer, celery, clam juice, pepper, etc. Pretty much like drinking clamato + bud light but without the thickness. I honestly didnt mind this.