overall
n/a
RATINGS: 327   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

blueoxen's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
blueoxen (1) - milan, Illinois, USA - FEB 26, 2008
A true Bloody Mary lovin’ fan will be excited to drink this "Bloody Marty" mixer! The blend is just about a perfect mix of beer and clamato. Try this with olives or Franks Red Hot!!!!!

1.4
rdixon77 (2944) - Georgia, USA - JUL 20, 2017
UPDATED: JUL 20, 2017 Yeah, pretty much what you'd think with think with tomato juice and bud light. Weird but interesting tastes

1.1
Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUN 2, 2017
Free tick. The appearance was a muddy red color with no head or lace. The aroma had burnt tomato, burnt grass, salt and burnt hay. The flavor had rotten cheese and tomato with some basil and burnt grass. Aftertaste, hmmmmm...I think the crotch out of a dead horse would taste better. There wasn’t a finish. The palate was somewhere between light and medium bodied with no sort of sessionability about it. Carbonation was overly harsh. The ABV felt appropriate, about the only thing that seemed right. Overall, you know when someone says joke’s on you, I think the bigger joke is on the guy/gal who wrote the recipe for this beverage. Haha, are we laughing yet?

PugUglyBrewer (763) - - MAR 23, 2017
Yeah this gets a bad rap for what it is in the beer world, but it is in its own unique league and there aren’t many competitors. It’s cloudy reddish-pink, has sickly tomato and spicy pepper with something resembling bud beer at the core, but you know what...? It pleases like a cheese-filled action movie and it is damn refreshing ice cold on a 100 plus farenheit day here in the SJ valley.

0.6
freekyp (2387) - Thomasville, North Carolina, USA - DEC 10, 2016
Oh dang. What I won’t do for a rating. This is some truly vile swill. I suppose if you like bloody mary’s this wouldn’t be so bad. Unfortunately for me, I don’t. Strong tomato and lime aroma. No beeriness to be found. Pours a sickly deep pink with no head. Tomato juice flavor with a hefty dose of salt water. Lightly spicy finish is the only decent thing about this train wreck. Drain pour for sure.

Sharonna (1) - Renfrew, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 26, 2016 does not count
I love this beer.i put clamato juice in my beer all the time,but this seems to have a little more zip to it and a lot handier for the cooler and I don’t need to pour it into a glass and mix. Love it, but I got it in Quebec, haven’t found it in Ontario yet. Hope it’s a big seller because I also loved the Bacon Ceaser and they quite making it. Love ,love, love the Chelada, yummy.

1.1
altonbrownd (5897) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - JUN 30, 2016
Can at Snowbird Ski Area. Reddish body with big head. Nose peppery. Taste of tomato juice and vodka. A terrible beer.

beer_rookie (635) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 13, 2016
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2016 25 oz can. Ocassion, I hate my job.

Pours a red, tomato juice color. Aggressive pour, lots of head. No retention, some lacing at the tip top.

Aroma is of tomato, and salt. The head had good aromas of salt, lime and chili that the beer does not.

Taste is tomato and spicy. That’s about all. Not so much lime, yeah some salt. But it’s actually tasty. Like a very light bloody mary.

Mouthfeel is medium, and also watery. It tastes like it should be heavier in body and higher ABV, only 4.2%, really? Has a pleasing tingling burn after the swalow.

Overall, it’s not bad. I probably will not drink it again, but I’ll try more in the style.

I’ve read some of the reviews here, and seriously. It’s...not...that...bad....My first couple of sips were terrible too, because I wasn’t quite expecting it to be so tomato. But my palate adjusted, and boom, I’m drinking it and liking it. Open your minds, give it another try.

Update! I’m lowering my rating a little, because the tomato in this is very heavy. 25 oz of this is too much. Still pretty good!

oldrtybastrd (5003) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - MAY 12, 2016
Pours a golden reddish yellow. Aromas of grass, malts, and a touch of briney tomato. Flavor is briney, tomato, cheap lager...but I love me some red beer.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - APR 5, 2016
Poured from a 25 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a cloudy pink color with no head. The aroma is tomatoes. The taste is mostly salty tomato. Not good.

ffbot (433) - Oakland, California, USA - MAR 14, 2016
It’s an average chelada brew. Big tomato presence, salty, and looks like puke as always. Here’s a hint: add a shot of vodka or tequila for an extra kick and some flavor