overall
Serve in Shaker, Weizen

RATINGS: 349   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.17/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
A light beer brewed with coriander and citrus peels

radarsock (1223) - Massachusetts, USA - NOV 30, 2012
Everything in this beer is artificial and boring. Citrus resembling stale citrus. Coriander resembling stale coriander. However, it is easy-drinking and for AB makes a lot worse products than this one.

Hanan (86) - NW Phoenix, Arizona, USA - AUG 15, 2012
I’m still mad they discontinued this beer! This is the most underrated beer of all time. I went out and bought the last 3 cases in town when I heard it was not coming back. I’m somewhat of a health nut, and this is one of the healthiest beers I’ve ever had. Budweiser made a great beer, and label. Just pissed it away with the marketing. Perfect blend of coriander, orange peel, and wheat. Coriander has plenty of benefits, as does orange peel. Low calories. Budweiser recommended me a Blue Moon. Blech! That a sugar orange syrup in a Budweiser. This is pure orange peel, feint in taste, perfectly blended. A nice spice to it. Refreshing, great taste! It’s a light beer, low calories, and a Wheat Ale. It should be rated according for this category. No low calorie beer comes close, no wheat ale comes close. Now I’ve gotta ration my remaining Bud Light Wheat! Dammmmit!!!

Beerathon (1680) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 17, 2012
This beer is not as bad as people make it out to be. It’s a very average wheat beer, that has nice citrus notes. If it were a blind taste test, I bet a lot of drinkers wouldn’t be so negative.

oddaroma (145) - Texas, USA - JUL 4, 2012
A decent try from A/B. I was completely ready to be disappointed with this one only to be mildly shocked when it was not bad. Very drinkable and no bad "wheat" aftertaste that can happen with some cheaper wits. I hope that they give it another try later on.

ammali (1) - Alabama, USA - JUN 30, 2012 does not count
I loved this one, really sad its no longer available. Perfect for one who likes the Belgian-style wheat ales but is looking for a lighter, crisper taste or, as I was, about half the calories of a traditional unfiltered wheat ale. Like a lighter Blue Moon or something. I hope they bring this back one day.

Headbanger (4022) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUN 27, 2012
12oz bottle 6/27/12 (Binny’s Naperville Singles Rack)-42° in Shaker-Pours a hazy yellowish orange with a small white head. Aroma of wheat and nothing. Taste of wheat, citrus, and slight coriander. This light bodied brew is not as bad as I was expecting but still not good.

UnholyBrewing (596) - Central Florida(Upper Hell), Florida, USA - JUN 27, 2012
...well, this was crap, and I expected it to be crap. Like normal crap-light with some weird and weak wheat notes. Thin, watery, I should have known it was dookie, but I tried it anyway. Oh well, better than the original, but that’s not really saying anything. Junk.

Stldsf1 (659) - Florida, USA - JUN 27, 2012
Not a bad idea here. Miss out. Not bad for a quick cheap wheat. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

BrewBoxer (2667) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 8, 2012
Bottle. Hazy orange color, nicer foam then expected... thought it looked better then it tasted. Skunky and watery with some citrus that went bad. The lime one is better

burg326 (5630) - Florida, USA - MAY 2, 2012
12 ounce bottle, aromas of wheat and oranges. Flavor is weak wheat and oranges, nothing too special to note, still better than regular Bud Light.