overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 129   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.3/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Margarita with a twist.

Malt beverage with natural flavors, artificial sweetener and artificial color.

007undeRrated (1) - Sulphur, Louisiana, USA - SEP 5, 2017 does not count
I'm not usually a drinker but this is absolutely my first drink of choice but now that it is no longer available i don't drink at all wish you could bring this beverage back.

Spriggs (1) - Greenbelt, Maryland, USA - AUG 6, 2017 does not count
I love the razberita. I’m not sure why you stopped selling it my area. The other flavors I can’t drink. I don’t like them . They taste horrible. I had to move on to another kind of drink. Wish you would bring them back.

DraftSensei88 (1) - FRESNO, California, USA - JUL 25, 2017 does not count
OMG This was utterly my FAVORITE flavor of the Lime-A-Rita family of beers. Other than the season Cran-brrr-Ita......mmmmm don’t get me started. But Grape is the most disgusting flavor for a beer, Strawberry is overly sweet (doesn’t help I hate strawberry flavored anything in general) I’m a big lemonade fan and the Lemon-Ade-Rita was ok for hot summer days as it was super light and refreshing but seriously, Budweiser Family........BRING BACK THE RAZ-BER-RITA flavor, I beg of you......BBQ’s are no longer the same, family get together’s are now dreary, pizza night is just pizza....Do a lime-a-rita supporter since debut a favor!!

iloveraz (1) - oswego, New York, USA - JUL 16, 2017 does not count
this is the best drink ever. it is no longer available in my area. I have looked online and in every store you can think of. If i had know it was being discontinued i would have bought a ton. please bring back razberitas they are the best and they are all i drink. i am still hoping to locate some but it’s not looking good.

PilsnerWarden88 (1) - Central Square, New York, USA - JUL 6, 2017 does not count
if I could find razberita... then I might be able to rate it.. bring it to Syracuse NY so I can buy it..

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUN 2, 2017
The appearance was a dark pink to almost red color with no head or lace. The aroma had artificial raspberry sweetness, heavy sugar and some lemon sweetness. The flavor was intrepidly sweet pulling my gums inward to embrace the shock of an overly syrupy sugary aftertaste. Finish sucked the life out of my tongue with an overly cloying sweetness. The palate was light bodied (good thing I can figure out the level of one of these beers). No sessionability about it. Carbonation did feel fine. ABV, for once did feel under. Overall, well at least my fruit beers are advancing, I’ll take that.

MeadTamer69 (1) - - MAY 26, 2017 does not count
PLEASE BRING BACK THE CRANBERRITA, AND RAZBERRITA...THEY ARE YOUR 2 BEST FLAVORS...no body....and I mean NO BODY....wants a grape flavored margarita.....Strawberrita are too sweet, and peach is just nasty... Everyone here in KS wants and is looking for Razberrita...please bring it back..or you loose a lot....of good people and followers.

ruigo (3080) - PORTUGAL - NOV 28, 2016
237ml can. Pinkish red. Raspberry and sweet aroma. Taste is sweet with raspberry notes. Too sweet.

Sledutah (7837) - Utah, USA - NOV 10, 2016
16oz can from the state store
Pours clear dark purple with a small dark pink head that dissipates quickly, no lacing. Aroma is sweet, red fruit. Taste is of berries, sweet, sugary with a tart, dry finish
It is what it is

0.9
bulldogops (2907) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - AUG 16, 2016
Rating #1849 - 2015.08.06 - Girlfriend-purchased garbage that is taking up valuable food fridge space. This isn’t beer folks, this is malt-beverage-premix-alchopop stuff. Artificial medicinal raspberry, alcoholic, pre-made margarita that somehow has beer as a starting point. Might be suitable as Gettin’ Laid Lemonade.