overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 191   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create beer ritas; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Oakes (16128) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - SEP 23, 2014
Found in the fridge of our cottage in Volcano. Kool-Aid pink. No head. Smells and tastes like jam. I think Im getting that nasty aspartame finish, too. Well, it aint beer.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bpreo (2645) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - SEP 10, 2014
In my quest to try as many beers, ciders, malts, and sakes as possible, I had to drink one of these. Its even worse than what I expected, but that high alcohol content is nice. First did not enjoy May 25th, 2013.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ckemps35 (16) - Indiana, USA - SEP 4, 2014
It seems like this is a party beverage. This would be an insult to call it a "beer," although it is a "malt beverage." This tastes like an overly-sweet strawberry kool-aid soda, with a hint of lime and a very slight malt taste. This does not remind me of a margarita at all. The alcohol is masked pretty much completely, and it is sweet (way too much so), so I DO see its purpose in the "beer market." That is, college parties and cheap tailgating.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
ordybill (1519) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 1, 2014
8 FL. OZ. can poured into a beer mug. The initial aroma is incredibly sweet and lacks any beer presence. It looks like a watery strawberry margarita. Taste, actually the best of the Bud Light Ritas, that may not be saying to much. it was drinkable but there was no hint of any beer flavor to me.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
coldbrewky (1730) - Hippetown East, New York, USA - AUG 27, 2014
From the depths of the box from Art comes this critter. Watermelon pink with a cherry charms lollipop nose this is sure to displeasure any beer geek....certainly Sloth. I feel like a Euro-trash popped collar cretin pouring this over ice. A splash of strawberry and sour patch kid gummy worm up front. In short, blended kids candy with alcohol. I bet this gets guys laid in college.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Danyel (1606) - Colorado, USA - AUG 22, 2014
Can. Pours florescent pink/ red with minimal white head. Aroma is very berry, strawberry, super sweet, sugary, smells like a strawberry slushy. Taste is very very sweet strawberry, a weird mustiness in the back, lime. Really terrible.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Metalchopz (3202) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 8, 2014
Part of their mixed pack, found on a trip in Maine. Pours a red colour with pink hue. The head is pink and fizzes away quickly leaving no lace. Fake candy strawberry smell with hints of cherries. Again, artificial strawberry notes with the lime finish. Mild sourness, and a little syrupy. A little too sweet, but decent in the sun.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
JStax (5758) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2014
8 ounce can shared with drsilverworm. Pours a really bright pink with no head. The aroma is like Hi-C fruit punch. I get some tropicana orange juice as well. Sugary mouthfeel. High carbonation.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DrSilverworm (9671) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - AUG 2, 2014
8oz can, shared with jstax. Good god, this is the pinkest thing I have ever seen. Its so unnaturally pink. Can reads "... and artificial colors." Not surprised at all. Its so bright, it makes me nervous to drink this. Looks like it could illuminate a dark room, slightly. Geez, the smell... It smells like strawberry bubblegum. Tastes sugary sweet. Were calling this beer, really? This is a frankenstein bastardization of a beer. This offends me about as much as Lime-A-Rita did. Not awful, but what the hell is this? Medium plus body. Smooth, kind of crisp, lighter carbonation. Lightly slick finish. Fuck this shit. I dunno... Ive had a few of these Rita things now... Sometimes, like with the Apple and Mango versions, Im like wow, this is surprisingly OK... And other times, like with this and the Lime thing, Im like "what the hell am I drinking???" Not sure if its a variance of my mood or the beers, but either way, the whole series makes me uncomfortable, and I wouldnt call any of them "beers". Go to hell AB-InBev. I feel dirty drinking this stuff. Even for science..

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 17/20
Billicus (291) - @RED BHUT JOIKIAS!, Paulsboro, New Jersey, USA - JUL 23, 2014
aroma like fresh strawbeeirs and cremas color red taste great aroma berries and berries palate not so good gives heartburn overall, I love it during the summer great drink