overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 861   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.59/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

punkrkr27 (903) - Berkley, Michigan, USA - AUG 5, 2008
Pale yellow with a fizzy white head. Smells pretty much like just lime juice with a faint hint of corn and tastes about the same. Obviously a very watered town body. The lime pretty much covers up all the offensive aspects of bud light. It’s crisp and fruity and serves it’s purpose for being something you can drink a crapload of in really hot weather but that’s about it.

NomDeBeer (414) - Maryland, USA - AUG 4, 2008
It’s drinkable, but that’s all I can say about it. The lime is really the only thing giving it any flavor. An uneventful thirst quencher.

1.4
badnewsbeers (2312) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - AUG 3, 2008
this beer was a lighter version of bud light with added lime...citric piss...

smjohnst (203) - , Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 2, 2008
I have to say that overall it’s extremely refreshing. I don’t that I would enjoy it in the winter or fall but it’s a good summer beer.

pinkzambia (1931) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JUL 29, 2008
Bottle: A crew member was having this at the hotel in Tucson, so I gave it a try. Pale gold color with no head. Injected limy aroma. All artificial lime in the flavor. It’s quite light and crisp. For a crappy beer, it is refreshing. Honestly, the lime make the drinker forget just how crappy Bud Light is. If I had a choice between this and Bud Light, I would go with this.

0.6
mmmbeer (1418) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 27, 2008
12 oz. bottle poured into clear Solo cup- poured transparent rail thin yellow, bubbly white head went away on command, aroma of old limeade. Hits the mouth with a watery body, no malt at all- just this nasty fake lime taste on the tongue, finish makes you want to crawl under a bridge and mess with people trying to cross it. I knew I should have told my sister in law to pick up ANYTHING rather than this crap- horrible waste of water.

1.4
hophead75 (2012) - Largo, Florida, USA - JUL 22, 2008
Sampled at the Celebrate Brooklyn festival. This was awful, pale lager dominated by lime flavoring in the aroma, as well as the taste. disgusting.

0.7
Optigon (562) - Bloomington, Indiana, USA - JUL 22, 2008
Oh my god. I give a lot of room for mass-produced beer. I realize there is a bias against it, and I try to be as pleasant and objective as I can toward it. However, this is goddamned awful. Weak, flavorless beer with a dry, Pez/Smarties powder, artificial lime flavor along with a mild nutty after-taste. This completely belongs in the bottom rungs with Cave Creek Chili Beer and PBR Light.

1.3
jehoey (765) - Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 21, 2008
Oh yeah... friend bought a case of this stuff and I had to see what it tasted like... nose is all lime, lots of it, almost like there isn’t beer in here, but its bud light anyway so there is many flavors reminisent of beer anyway. flavor is the same all lime, goes down really easy, and I didn’t find anything offensive about it besides the one dimentional character of the flavor.

cheap (5794) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 21, 2008
Twist off cap on a clear bottle. Unsweet lime aroma. Ubiquitous pale yellow american lager appearance. Good carbonation, almost like soda water. Quite light, as the name implies. Fizzy and not offensive, very laid back. Finish is like soda pop, no bitterness can be detected, a very non offensive brew. The lime in this comes across somewhat dull, its there but not sweet nor very tart. A little watered down, but again easy to appreciate.