overall

RATINGS: 816   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.59/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

1.1
yespr (47567) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - AUG 6, 2008
12 fl oz clear bottle. Pours yellow green and lacing white head. Spiced and lime citric aroma. Lime flat flavour. Lacks everything but faint lime flavour.

SkyinBrian (430) - Saint Louis, Missouri, USA - AUG 5, 2008
disclaimer: okay, so that craft beer-incognito, you know, that A-B product make with blueberries at 8% abv that doesn’t look like a macro product. Well it is reasonably priced for a bigish beer i’m curious, but don’t want to spring for an entire sixer....at the grocery store, they had a mix a six rack (with like 7 or so choices) so, I get six new ratings get to try the weird A-B fruit beer, but I will be entering ratings of some random crappy beers. First on the block -- Bud Light Lime. What the *%@$% For some reason I only get some strange sour apple flavor out of this rather than the intended lime. Here is a tip for lime and crappy beer lovers: You can make your own lime flavor by sticking a lime wedge in crappy lager...It doesn’t even have to be a Corona. So if you want to combine fruit and beer, I suggest you go for real fruit and not crappy natural flavor in this brew. I actually don’t so much mind normal BL, but the weird flavor actually detracts.

punkrkr27 (903) - Berkley, Michigan, USA - AUG 5, 2008
Pale yellow with a fizzy white head. Smells pretty much like just lime juice with a faint hint of corn and tastes about the same. Obviously a very watered town body. The lime pretty much covers up all the offensive aspects of bud light. It’s crisp and fruity and serves it’s purpose for being something you can drink a crapload of in really hot weather but that’s about it.

NomDeBeer (414) - Maryland, USA - AUG 4, 2008
It’s drinkable, but that’s all I can say about it. The lime is really the only thing giving it any flavor. An uneventful thirst quencher.

badnewsbeers (2312) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - AUG 3, 2008
this beer was a lighter version of bud light with added lime...citric piss...

smjohnst (203) - , Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 2, 2008
I have to say that overall it’s extremely refreshing. I don’t that I would enjoy it in the winter or fall but it’s a good summer beer.

pinkzambia (2073) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JUL 29, 2008
Bottle: A crew member was having this at the hotel in Tucson, so I gave it a try. Pale gold color with no head. Injected limy aroma. All artificial lime in the flavor. It’s quite light and crisp. For a crappy beer, it is refreshing. Honestly, the lime make the drinker forget just how crappy Bud Light is. If I had a choice between this and Bud Light, I would go with this.

0.6
mmmbeer (1429) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 27, 2008
12 oz. bottle poured into clear Solo cup- poured transparent rail thin yellow, bubbly white head went away on command, aroma of old limeade. Hits the mouth with a watery body, no malt at all- just this nasty fake lime taste on the tongue, finish makes you want to crawl under a bridge and mess with people trying to cross it. I knew I should have told my sister in law to pick up ANYTHING rather than this crap- horrible waste of water.

hophead75 (2012) - Largo, Florida, USA - JUL 22, 2008
Sampled at the Celebrate Brooklyn festival. This was awful, pale lager dominated by lime flavoring in the aroma, as well as the taste. disgusting.

0.7
Optigon (561) - Bloomington, Indiana, USA - JUL 22, 2008
Oh my god. I give a lot of room for mass-produced beer. I realize there is a bias against it, and I try to be as pleasant and objective as I can toward it. However, this is goddamned awful. Weak, flavorless beer with a dry, Pez/Smarties powder, artificial lime flavor along with a mild nutty after-taste. This completely belongs in the bottom rungs with Cave Creek Chili Beer and PBR Light.