overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 811   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.59/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

redgold07 (308) - Irving, Texas, USA - JUN 23, 2008
Not nearly as bad as I expected this to be... flavor is very limey which covers up the terribleness of Bud Light. That’s all I got. 12 oz. bottle.

daddyslick (36) - Arizona, USA - JUN 23, 2008
...Pretty much the only rating I can add is that I preferred Miller Chill over this. This beer tastes more like beer and unsweetened lemonade than anything else. For anyone who’s tried a radler, it’s pretty much the worse aspects of a radler.

DandyWolfFloyd (1202) - Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 22, 2008
Awful! The aroma smells of lime, sure, but it’s liquid lime syrup. The beer doesn’t at all smell like beer. It’s a clean yellow color. It’s flavor tasted of beer, with lime syrup. It’s too sweet, and too full of lime syrup. It’s not surprising this sells, must be a good drink for the picnic table at the trailer.

Quake1028 (638) - Tampa, Florida, USA - JUN 21, 2008
Couple of friends took me out for my birthday, and bought all the drinks, so I was at their mercy. This is better than Miller Chill, Tequiza, Corona w/Lime, etc, but what is that saying, really? It also says something that from probably 5 of these, 1 Bud Light, 1 Corona and 1 SNPA, I have the worst hangover I have had in a while. Yuck.

0.8
cdeaton (66) - Madison, Indiana, USA - JUN 20, 2008
Miller made theirs. Now, Bud LIght makes theirs. And why either would have ever thought that making something like this was a good idea, I have yet to discover. Drinking this is akin to selling your soul to the City of Dis in beer hell. It’s bad. It’s that bad.

timfoolery (1126) - California, USA - JUN 18, 2008
Bottle from some Mex restaurant in Woodland, CA. With the meal, it was a nice match. On it’s own, it would be good for a day at the beach (drinking it, rather than water). I can see the flaws though: not complex, watery, weak, etc. Big 3 material, but decent.

RCL (2030) - Waltham, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 17, 2008
I follow the site’s hedonistic guidelines to the letter. I don’t think it’s very good as a beer, but it’s perfectly acceptable as a beer like beverage that will get you drunk. Sweet and sour, slightly reminiscent of Squirt. I’d drink this before a lot of "real" beers I’ve had.

1.2
jake65 (3942) - Meridian, Idaho, USA - JUN 13, 2008
UPDATED: MAR 29, 2013 Bottle: Yellow gold color beckons from within the clear bottle. Typical large white head. Aroma is citrus and lime filled, no real hints of malt or hops... Flavor is mostly lime and citrus zest, bits of salt. Reminded me of lime tortilla chips. Ehhhh, I just don’t care for it.

rampmaster (642) - Alden, New York, USA - JUN 13, 2008
Presentation: It was poured from a clear 12oz bottle into a pint glass. It has a bright golden color with a bright white head. The head pours big and fizzy before retreating down to a thin layer of random sized bubbles. It leaves little to no lacing on the glass. The aroma had a heavy fruity lime citrus character that dominates some light grainy cereal notes. Its flavor is fruity tasting like a bowl of Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles breakfast cereal. Malt flavor is light, sweet and grainy with a good dose of imitation lime flavor mixed in. The body is light and refreshing with a smooth slightly slick texture and modest carbonation. Fans of malt beverages like Zima or Smirnoff Ice may like this beer as well as some non beer drinkers. I actually liked it on that level but as a beer it was way off balance.

Haslinger (942) - The World of Beer, Texas, USA - JUN 12, 2008
Buds answer to Corona the bottle even looks that way. I have no complaints about this beer it keeps idiots from buying up the good beer. Not at all remotely worth ever considering buy again