overall

Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

PictouRx's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
PictouRx (186) - Ontario, - MAY 12, 2012
Ok I can not find the mojito BL lime version that I am drinking now well here I will rate it. Founda 473ml can at beer store with the Mojito tag on it, a hint of mint it says, hmmm says I lets try this swill perhaps. Pours into pint glass big white head after settles looks like apple cider. Aroma is faint lime, then a sour terpentine stench. Now for a taste, hoof! This is crap, sour lime taste, with a strigent after taste just horrible, my face is contorting. Hands down this is the worst beer I have ever had, everything is just wrong about this.

upretentiousfuck (1) - Beverly Hills, California, USA - NOV 18, 2017 does not count
If you don't like BLL you are an idiot! I question everything about you, and you are weak. Have fun with your hops, butt chugging will be much easier since you have already have taken the measures to stretch yours. The hampster will enjoy their beverage.

0.9
arn8897 (447) - Trenton, Ohio, USA - NOV 5, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 5, 2017 Pale yellow with a white head. Aromas of lime. Taste very watery with lime. Not a good beer

DrNosha (2719) - Württemberg, Germany, GERMANY - NOV 2, 2017
12 oz Flasche. Goldgelb, kaum Schaum. Es überrascht mich doch mit einem recht frischenLimettengeruch. Auch im Geschmack besser als erwartet. Limette und etwas Bier. Sicherlich kein Fruchtbier, aber als Industrie Produkt ganz ok.

MBlessing (1581) - Württemberg, GERMANY - NOV 2, 2017
Goldgelb schwächer schaum in Geruch und Geschmack Lime, kaum Bier, tut nicht weh

tntracey (109) - Hood River, Oregon, USA - OCT 23, 2017
This beer sucks. This brewery/corporation sucks. Looks like cat piss. Tastes like cat piss. AB InBev and its executives should go to hell as they are satan's spawn!

0.9
Hopskotch (21) - Stanford, California, USA - SEP 27, 2017
The lime taste is fun, but there's lime juice for that. There's no other reason to have this if not for a good laugh

chrom3r (2) - Monticello, Kentucky, USA - SEP 21, 2017 does not count
So I'm not a beer person. I'm a whisky guy but I wanna like beer so much so I can chill out watch the games drink and not be hammered. I HATE the beer taste but this beer is doable I'd recommend this to anyone who's just starting to drink beers. Not to strong not water. 7/10

Peterhogan22 (27) - - AUG 10, 2017
It's alright trying to make it like a corona light w lime but just not a good enough try. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Homer321 (5190) - Melboring, Florida, USA - JUL 25, 2017
UPDATED: JUL 25, 2017 Bottle to mouth. A funky weird lime sensation overall that seems salty and artificial. Otherwise a bland lager. Meh. I have had much better.

mummaD (2) - - JUL 23, 2017 does not count
Little light for my taste. Initially a light taste of lime but a little bitter after. It is is a good afternoon drink by the pool as is light and a little refreshing. Leaves a sour after taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone