overall
RATINGS: 470   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Bud Light Platinum has reinvented the category of light beer. Within each cobalt blue bottle lies a bold formula that’s triple filtered with a smooth finish to create its stop shelf taste. Its the first of its kind, and the only beer worthy of the name Bud Light Platinum.

RichTheVillan (8248) - Birmingham, West Midlands, ENGLAND - MAR 6, 2016
Bottle at CWC II supplied by MacBoost; clear golden yellow pour with a creamy white head, aroma has grain and some honey, taste has some sweet grain, and some fruit action.

harrisoni (19329) - Ashford, Kent, ENGLAND - MAR 5, 2016
Cotteridge 2 tasting. Pale gold lasting white head. Very light lemon .Mostly horrible malt not good.

0.7
Brewhemia (321) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - JAN 28, 2016
Very pale clear yellow with very little white head. Very little aroma. Some smell of sugary sweetness and corn though. Very little taste as well and very little body. Almost no malt flavor and very little bitterness. Seems it might be made from non barley malt fermentables exclusively. Maybe the worst beer I've had.

andrewje41 (4245) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - NOV 10, 2015
Milestone beer. Rating #1700. Insignificant beer for an insignificant rating. I feel so insignificant. Remember the movie Antz? I do. Anyway, this bottle was gifted to me by Tcon, though he will deny it. He has denied it. This was purchased on my 26th birthday at the Foo Fighters concert at the gorge, and much to my disapproval, this was the sole survivor of the pack. All the others were drank. Amazing. In a way I guess. If I were to factor the concert into this rating, the story may be much different. Foo Fighters kick ass. This beer does not. It’s no Foo Fighters that for sure. If beer was rock music, this beer would be.. I don’t know, some youtuber trying to do a bad cover of Pink Floyd or something. Malt liquor? Oh yeah, I forgot my previous rant that all beer is "technically" malt liquor. Apple juice color pour. Smooth.. yes. Water can be smooth too. It all depends on how thirsty you are. Same goes for the beer. Honestly I don’t have any deScriptors for this beer other than that it just tastes weird. To me, it’s what a beer flavored Crystal Light would taste like. Are you listening Crystal Light? Sorry, Crystal Light Platinum.

rosenbergh (11799) - Tampere, FINLAND - OCT 25, 2015
12 oz bottle. 15233. From a grocery store in Honolulu, HI.
Clear golden color with a small white head. Sweet and earthy malt in the aroma. The flavor is cardboard, sweetness, earthy malt and some mild bitterness. Bad and useless.

stevoj (5569) - Boise, Idaho, USA - AUG 9, 2015
Can from Albertsons. Drinking this for an Untappd badge, period. Not expecting much. Normal pale lager look and feel, nose a bit maltier than the norm. Taste is sweet grain and adjuncts, not bad, mouth feel is fairly slick. Very drinkable, not much in flavor, but overall decent.

PhatCatt (87) - Michigan, USA - AUG 8, 2015
UPDATED: AUG 31, 2016 Light golden color with floral notes, crisp. Not bad, better than expected.

CapFlu (5132) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 6, 2015
Light gold with high carbonation. Nose is more corn malt than the original. No detection of hops. Somewhat watery but a step up from regular Bud Light. Courtesy of my brother in law.

gramity (1684) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 27, 2015
Appearance is transparent gold. Taste is watery corn pee. I don’t like Bud Light, so the fact that this is 6% is somewhat redeeming. However, this is still an offence to good beer and I’d prefer it was never made.

jsmanigold (127) - Texas, USA - JUL 24, 2015
This brew actually surprised me. This is probably the best product AB has produced. It is light sweet and refreshing. This beer is a great choice after work on a hot summer day.