overall
RATINGS: 498   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.64/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Bud Light Platinum has reinvented the category of light beer. Within each cobalt blue bottle lies a bold formula that’s triple filtered with a smooth finish to create its stop shelf taste. Its the first of its kind, and the only beer worthy of the name Bud Light Platinum.

aRagingCanadian (11) - Ontario, CANADA - FEB 7, 2014
One of the best "Light" beers I have ever had. So I think that Bud Light is pretty much it’s own company now. Seeing as that this is not really a "light" beer with 6.0% abv. This is one of the most smoothest tasting beers I have ever had. Goes down like water. Gets you smashed very fast (because you tend to chug it).

kellzbellz (1) - radford, Virginia, USA - JUN 6, 2015 does not count
I refuse to drink anything else!!!!!! Its a little expensive but its totally worth it!!! Even tho I wish it wasn’t so expensive!!!!! And I’d love to be able to find a 24 pack or a 30 pack!!!!!!! All I’ve seen is 22’s, 6 packs and 12 packs!!!!! But I rate it a 100 plus!!!!!!!

Biggar2000 (20) - - FEB 27, 2014
Great tasting beer. Tastes like a light, but with very high alcohol percentage. I’m still a Coors man though.

bum76 (25) - port washington, Wisconsin, USA - APR 16, 2012
A very smooth drinking Beer with no after taste and it is as strong as Beat Ice, can’t wait to see how well this slides in summer when it’s warm out.

primecutbutt (1) - - AUG 26, 2014 does not count
This is my favorite beer of all time - reminds of Swiss Lowenbrau when it was available. So smooth and silky. Yum.

Gardiner72 (2) - - APR 21, 2012 does not count
Getting a buzz just got a whole lot easier. Smooth, crisp taste, easy to drink. This will be my go to bbq beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Tricker (414) - Quebec, CANADA - NOV 19, 2013
Bière dorée de 6 % d’alcool. Elle possède un odorat sucré et amer simultanément. Elle ne possède aucun col au versement. Elle est fort pétillante. Elle possède un goût céréalier et un goût de houblon. Elle est rafraîchissante, simple et bonne.

salaba13 (20) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - APR 23, 2014
Strong herb and earthy aroma that is clear golden colored. Taste is medium to strong bitter that is slick and lively. Overall a good beer.

Guisandrini (13) - - JAN 9, 2015
Cerveja encorpada. Considerável teor alcoólico. Gostei muito. ������&

Beer1997 (1) - California, USA - DEC 21, 2016 does not count
It’s Budwiser so I immediately judge it negatively. Once I tasted it, if I want a lighter beer, this is the among the best choices. It’s got flavor - unlike most of its peers.