overall
RATINGS: 470   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Bud Light Platinum has reinvented the category of light beer. Within each cobalt blue bottle lies a bold formula that’s triple filtered with a smooth finish to create its stop shelf taste. Its the first of its kind, and the only beer worthy of the name Bud Light Platinum.

aRagingCanadian (11) - Ontario, CANADA - FEB 7, 2014
One of the best "Light" beers I have ever had. So I think that Bud Light is pretty much it’s own company now. Seeing as that this is not really a "light" beer with 6.0% abv. This is one of the most smoothest tasting beers I have ever had. Goes down like water. Gets you smashed very fast (because you tend to chug it).

kellzbellz (1) - radford, Virginia, USA - JUN 6, 2015 does not count
I refuse to drink anything else!!!!!! Its a little expensive but its totally worth it!!! Even tho I wish it wasn’t so expensive!!!!! And I’d love to be able to find a 24 pack or a 30 pack!!!!!!! All I’ve seen is 22’s, 6 packs and 12 packs!!!!! But I rate it a 100 plus!!!!!!!