overall
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 14   MEAN: 2.96/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.96/5   EST. CALORIES: 72   ABV: 2.4%

mathieuc's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
mathieuc (4000) - Québec, Quebec, - JUN 11, 2017
Pours an almost completely opaque yellow with a small white rim on top at first but after a few seconds it is gone completely. Nose is of pungent pink grapefruit. Didn’t feel fake at all to me altough it must be. Taste follows the same path. I’m a sucker for pink grapefruit so I’m probably enjoying this more than I should. Never feels sweet so i believe I could down a few of these in place of some fruit juice cocktails. Body is on the lighter side and carbonation moderately high. Feels like an actual pink grapefruit lemonade and I don’t get much of the base lager character so I’m going to deduct points for that. Still a pretty cool macro radler, though. Pleasant surprise here.

Freaky_tiki (1365) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 3, 2017
Can at Gavin's 3rd birthday party. Pounded this one back as toddlers ran through the house like they were on fire. Shame the abv is so low cuz I barely knew anyone at the party & a little buzz may have saved me from my social awkwardness. Tastes like a grapefruit cooler. No trace of beer (let's count our blessings). Weak sauce.

Tandjhayes918 (1) - Bath, Michigan, USA - AUG 26, 2017 does not count
I absolutely love this beer! I bought it in Canada and I cannot find it anywhere locally. 😩 If anyone wants to send me some my birthday is coming up 😜

AleRider78 (1471) - Winchester, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 1, 2017
Picked up a few tallboys from LCBO. Pours a huge foamy bubbly white head that stays around for quite awhile. Has a hazy golden yellowish appearance. Excessive carbonation. Pretty good retention. Aromas of grapefruit, light citrus and floral notes. Flavours are sweet, fruity, grapefruit juice is quite apparent. Subtle sourness on the palate. Extremely refreshing and light bodied making it a perfect hot day drink. Unexpected coming from somewhere like Budweiser.

Boutip (6567) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 25, 2017
Can: Poured an opaque pale yellow color beer with a medium foamy head with light retention and minimal lacing. Aroma of grapefruit juice with light residual sugar notes. Taste is pretty close to grapefruit juice with light residual sugar notes. Body is full with medium carbonation. Closer to grapefruit juice then beer but still work nicely on a hot summer day.

Cartoonkhaki (1326) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 9, 2017
Cloudy yellow with a slight off-white head that just fades. Sweet aroma light beer more fruit. Palate for me is actually decent, but it is more like a pop then a beer. Flavour is grapefruit & light beerness.

Colchaude (29) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 9, 2017
473 ml can. Mmm is this beer? It as to be. Its a Bud light after all. Basically its fizzy grapefruit juice. Best Bud I’ve ever had. Especialy on a hot summer day.

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUN 3, 2017
The appearance was a muddy yellow/orange color with no head or lace.
The aroma had grapefruit sweetness, light lemon, some lime.
The flavor was overly sweet in all sides of this. Aftertaste was syrupy grapefruit. Cloying finish.
The palate was light bodied with no sessionability about it. Carbonation was misproportionate as it was overly harsh all over my tongue. ABV did feel appropriate.
Overall, more free shit from shitty brewers.

Metalchopz (3596) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - MAY 31, 2017
Pours a cloudy beige-orange colour with a pink hue. The white head is bubbly-creamy, with decent stay but not much lace. Grapefruit juice aromas with hints of malts. The taste has the fresh grapefruit juices as well, with a nice balance between sweet and sour. This one is brewed by Labatt here in Canada and I must say I am quite impressed overall by this refreshing radler. Given Bud Light has not much taste, the real juices add a lot.

Spab (4135) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 12, 2017
473 ml can from The Beer Store. Pours a murky brownish golden colour with quickly disappearing head. Aroma is pleasant modestly tart grapefruit juice and just a hint of graininess. Flavour is fairly tart grapefruit juice with no ugly notes that I’d associate with Bud Light. Predictably light bodied. A serviceable radler though low expectations certainly help.