overall
n/a
RATINGS: 2941   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

danapsimer99 (7) - USA - NOV 27, 2002 does not count
Have you ever tried this stuff above 55F or so? Tastes nasty. Not worth a penny.

pivo (2685) - GERMANY - NOV 25, 2002
Yogi_Beera’s rather philosophical take on light beer gets you really thinking. I think Americans take the designation "light" for granted - it’s normal. But why do we need this stuff? Bud light is extremely vapid. Damn, if I’m going to take calories into my body it better do something for me, namely taste like something...anything!

Scooby (50) - Maryland, USA - NOV 25, 2002
I think Yogi_Beera summed it up pretty well

YogiBeera (2569) - New Jersey, USA - NOV 25, 2002
Pricks in the nose with it’s sweet skunkiness. Pale yellow,no head. Watery and sweet, thin. What is light good for?

1.3
fraternie (1011) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 24, 2002
The best of the three commercial American light beer giants, but tastes closer to piss. Cheap though, I drink it often when I can no longer taste anything anyway.

dougd99 (11) - USA - NOV 23, 2002
I just dont understand how they can sell so much of this piss. Well, I guess its because of the great adds.

BurgerBeerMan99 (21) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 22, 2002
Never ever again. I notice only jocks drink this. i wonder if they drink it while there playing there games. WATERED DOWN CRAP!! thats all i can say..

DaSilky1 (2606) - San Diego, California, USA - NOV 21, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 22, 2003 I found it more drinkable than regular budweizer..actually, it tastes like water. What the hell is the point of this crap.

DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - NOV 21, 2002
If it’s free, then it’s good. Average run of the mill American macro only with less flavor, less alcohol, and less calories. Hooray, I’ll have another Whopper.

0.6
crazyvin (2026) - New York, USA - NOV 19, 2002
its not piels light, but id drink it before coors light. Its fruity taste isn’t all that bad