overall
n/a
RATINGS: 3012   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.21/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 5/20
ElGaucho (2394) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - OCT 6, 2002
I suppose that it was somewhat prophetic that I bashed Budweiser in my Beer Philosophy when I signed up for this site, and Bud Light ends up being my 100th beer rated. I was at a wedding and that was all they had available. What are you going to do? Grainy, non-descript nose. As the beer glasses were actually solid color plastic cups, I had to rate the appearance before it went into my cup, while it was still in the glass pitcher. Pale yellow in color, decent thick white head. Sweet and easy drinking. Not bad when theres nothing else available and your goal is a beer buzz. Otherwise, stacks up pretty low on the American Light totem pole, well behind Miller Light and Coors Light.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
beastdog75 (364) - Brick, New Jersey, USA - SEP 24, 2002
Not horrible, just very, very watery. Easy drinkin stuff, but not for real beer lovers.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
slinkymello (137) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - SEP 26, 2002
I feel like an ass for rating this beer... even though I have drank it, I feel as though Im cheating somewhat in order to get to the 100 mark... i think all lights should be lumped together and all other american standards... and all those ices and shit, whatever the hell those are. well, at least i can say I have a lindemans cuvee rene, fullers vintage 1999 and bells expedition stout in the fridge... dont know why im saying this... im just looking for approval

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Slovak34 (99) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - SEP 24, 2002
It tastes like someone tried to slip some beer flavoring into my water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Vac (2445) - San Diego, California, USA - OCT 8, 2002
Very very pale yellow color with no head. no real aroma to speak of, however a touch of maltiness is detected. little flavor, some malt notes with a barely detectable amount of hoppiness.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
DRS0217 (3) - Greenville, North Carolina, USA - SEP 25, 2002 does not count
for the common bar drinker, watered down

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
iwantalambic (1478) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 21, 2002
A saint louis tradition that should always be set aside for its big brother BUD.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Intense1DKE99 (6) - USA - OCT 9, 2002 does not count
My piss has more booze in it than this stuff

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 26, 2002
The only use I find for this is drinking it just to realize how many other good beers are out there.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
JBWalters3 (26) - USA - SEP 23, 2002
Anyone in America could write a review about Bud light among others of its companions. Rather it is another Anheiser/Busch or something totally different. We all started with beer like this or something Shlitz or Colt 45. I have never tried either of the two and wish not to.