overall
n/a
RATINGS: 2942   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

0.9
imdrunk (11) - USA - MAR 5, 2002
Probably the worst beer this side of High Life. I’d rather get drunk off of an excess of water.

rev99 (5) - morgantown, West Virginia, USA - MAR 4, 2002 does not count
tastes like generic, domestic beer. it’s not great, but it does the trick and is pretty agreeable among friends

1.2
CIVICRACER99 (15) - USA - MAR 2, 2002
Better than budweiser but still not great.

Aggie80 (818) - Michigan, USA - MAR 2, 2002
I find this a bit more palatable then palin Bud, but it is the last light thing I’d choose off the shelf.

1.4
Primobang (18) - New Hampshire, USA - MAR 1, 2002
An awful beer, it’s a dissappointant every time I see this in the fridge

hankfrank99 (13) - USA - MAR 1, 2002
basically, this is budweiser with less taste. exactly what you’d expect. sort of watery, but easy to put this stuff away.

Cutlass (51) - Galloway, Ohio, USA - MAR 1, 2002
i taste no difference between this and Natty Light, except natty isnt as girly as Bud Light. might as well just bong a few. or, have a Labatt’s instead

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 27, 2002
I’m not a big fan of Bud nor light beer. Nothing special.

1.2
NJBeerman013 (1054) - Hamilton Twp., New Jersey, USA - FEB 26, 2002
Eh... I have had better in the way of light. Decently smooth drinking. I prefer Amstel for light beer.

1.1
Simon (42) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - FEB 26, 2002
Not much to say. Little taste, plenty of carbonation.