overall
n/a
RATINGS: 2944   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

bulldogp04 (28) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JUN 7, 2017
Great light bier, taste nice and light and a little bit like rice - I could drink this year round.

superhaffy (25) - NORWAY - JUN 6, 2017
Is this a joke? Probably... I at least finds it funny, got my popcorn ready for what’s coming next! :D

DanielDanTastic (1) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - JUN 6, 2017 does not count
Ever wonder what happens after you flush a urinal? All that wasted water mixing with your piss? They may as well bottle it in a poorly designed aluminum bottle and sell it, because that’s what I imagine this would taste like.

BodaciousBeer (2) - - JUN 3, 2017 does not count
Possibly the most fake beer that exists. Truly awful stuff. You couldn’t hold a gun to my head and make me drink this crap.

LazyPyro (1214) - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - JUN 2, 2017
No idea why this is now on sale in the UK, I highly doubt this can possibly sell well outside of the US but here goes...
440ml can. Pours a crystal clear pale piss yellow colour, minimal white head, doesn’t last long. Aroma: corn syrup, plastic, chemicals. Taste: corny, cardboard, plastic. Thin watery body, moderate carbonation. No discernible hop or malt presence, no character of any kind. How this got so popular in the States will remain a mystery. Bland, badly flavoured, carbonated water. In a word: atrocious. Take it back.

1.3
tmdaines (78) - Stretford, Greater Manchester, ENGLAND - MAY 31, 2017
Its drinkable alright but not sure that is a big positive in this sense. Very little taste or aroma.

pdsmith56 (3) - USA - MAY 23, 2017 does not count
God is this stuff bad! I'd rather drink my warm piss than this horrible crap! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

tntracey (71) - Hood River, Oregon, USA - MAY 14, 2017
Only kind of beer left in beverage cart while on a transatlantic flight. Really can’t tell if it’s beer or just carbonated water. Yes, this crap is that bad!

1.4
deanso (10141) - Chiang Mai, THAILAND - MAY 2, 2017
Free sample at the Flying Scotsman. Thin creamy white head. Clear colour of urine. Dreadful beer.

talentsolutions (1) - Leicester, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - APR 28, 2017 does not count
On draught at local Wetherspoons; the glass is undoubtedly a highlight of this refreshingly light beer. Adorned with intricate designs and strikingly bold font it truly whets the palate for what is to come. Why the high overall score I hear you ask? Well, if you want a good beer there are many options; light beer is the exception to this rule. Bud Light is the only option here as it hits the niche with perfect execution unmastered by no other beer. Despite its many flaws I find myself drawn back to its "come hither" charms whenever I frequent my local watering hole. I regularly feel drawn to caressing the glass due to the crisp refreshment held within. Despite its prominent watery body I find myself reflecting upon bygone years in smoke ridden bars. All that I had in these days to take away the pain of homework and emptying the dishwasher was the victory attained by begging my parent/guardian to purchase me a shandy. This beer sucker punches me in the kidneys with nostalgia. Smell. Underwhelming. Moving swiftly on... The carbonation of this beer hits a sweet spot between hours of discomfort and hours of disappointment; adding a welcome break from the slight blandness that is present here and the melancholy that one could slip in to. The blondness of this beer takes me away to delicate fantasies of Pixie Lott stood beside the Trevi Fountain in Rome, of stolen kisses at midnight beside the colosseum and away days with the lads. For all the drawbacks of Bud Light it is an excellent beer. Only a truly superb beer could take one on such a journey in one’s mind. It’s that tatty old jumper that keeps you warm on a winter’s night, it’s that germ-ridden teddy bear that you take to bed without fail, it’s that crap S Club 7 song that you will never delete from your iPod. Perfectly imperfect is what it is.