overall
n/a
RATINGS: 3028   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.21/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

BeerInHeaven's rating

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerInHeaven (427) - Brillion, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 31, 2011
UPDATED: MAR 9, 2017 beer flavored water. I gave the appearance a 2 because it wasnt completely clear.

minutemat (5133) - Shrewsbury, Shropshire, ENGLAND - APR 18, 2017
500ml can in Colorado. I am rating from memory, from before the time of RateBeer. Purely because it is ingrained in my soul, just how remarkable it is that this is sold under the descriptor of beer. This is watery water with vague whispers of pale lager, and a metallic bitterness. Awful awful stuff. Only bought because I was skint after Vegas, and it was the cheapest in the fridge. I felt so depressed at my decision.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
SarkyNorthener (4396) - West Bromwich (Yorkshire Expat), West Midlands, ENGLAND - APR 18, 2017
Can consumed in a local Indian restaurant. Pale yellow residual head. Aroma is light grain and sweet corn. Taste is watery grain and a hint of malt. I drank this from a wine glass and it was still shit. It failed to take off in the UK last time and should again. Shit, shit beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mR_fr0g (11363) - Hertfordshire, ENGLAND - APR 13, 2017
Keg at the moon under water Watford Jdw. For years I have been living with a unquenchable thirst. A hunger deep in my loins for adequate refreshment, so sick to to stomach of burning my lips of Cask conditioned hotel golds. I had been left wanting. Wanting for refreshment. Wanting for guilt free low calorie, low boost. Wanting for mediocrity.... Until now... This beer is acceptable in every measure. I feel hydrated, quenched, turgid.. I feel like I can conquer mountains and deep sense of belonging in my in stomach. But most of all, this beer is adequate.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
u3pyg (30) - BULGARIA - APR 11, 2017
Total piss. You take bad beer, dilute it with water, overcarb it and you have Bud Light.

Chadhami (90) - - APR 7, 2017
It is yellow, it is cold, it is beer? Another one of these American beers that make us oh so proud.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
argeru (91) - Hillsboro, Oregon, USA - MAR 31, 2017
Not sure what all the fuss is about, after a few good tokes, this stuff is top notch.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
allmyvinyl (10281) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - MAR 24, 2017
Keg up the White Lady. Pours very pale yellow with a thin white head. Aromas of not very much, light corn. Taste is watery, thin. 1 for a half. Never mind the quality, feel the value!

1.1
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jjsint (2822) - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - MAR 20, 2017
Keg at the Regal (JDW), Cambridge. Light yellow, clear-ish with a film of white head. Smells of nothing. Tastes like corn syrup. An extract of an extract. Finish is the same. Sour, sweet and angry. Well-carbonated watery body. Why the fuck does this exist? I dont want to be on the same planet as this.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
zacgillbanks (5001) - Tyne & Wear, ENGLAND - MAR 17, 2017
3.5% ABV can from Morrisons, Birtley. Pale straw coloured, almost clear. It has a very subtle toffee and grassy flavour with a very gentle bitter and corn finish. Very Poor.

afw19 (16) - Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 14, 2017
Best "beer" if you can even call it that, to have on a golf course. Makes your brain think you are drinking, and thus helping you relax while you are standing over a birdie putt to win cash from your buddies.