overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (AB InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
London, Canada

RATINGS: 14   MEAN: 1.34/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A light beer with all the taste and character you would expect from a Budweiser.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
sseb69 (1809) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 24, 2011
Bouteille 341 ml. Cannette 710 ml. 4%. Couleur jaune paille, mousse blanche. De la Bud light avec plus de got mais cest pas ncessairement un avantage de goter la Bud.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Radek Kliber (7231) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - SEP 22, 2011
Can 355 ml
Aroma: grain with hint of wet cloth, soapy top. Poor.
Appearance: nice bright gold , very clear. Short lived white fizz.
Body , Flavour , Palate and Final Notes: Thin bodied , watery txture. Slight grainy feel on walls, soapy with watery and off cloth finish. I remember Budweiser to be cleaner. Plain , thin yet clean. This one is not. Poor offering.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
czar (8089) - Qubec, Quebec, CANADA - MAR 1, 2011
pours golden straw yellow with a decent but disappearing head. corn, grain. very odd taste of coconut! really. very light body, aggressive carbonation. very poor brew, although just like expected.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Viper666 (3276) - Richelieu, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 20, 2011
Canette 710ml. De couleur jaune-dore et claire. Nez de mas sucr, lger de grains de malt ple avec de faibles notes herbeuses. Mince en bouche avec un ptillement moyen et une texture aqueuse. Lger got de grains de malt ple accompagn de traces de lgumes bouillis sucrs lors de lentre en bouche suivi dun moyen got de mas sucr puis en finale lon retrouve un lger got herbeux (gazon mouill). Post-got trs court, compos de faibles notes herbeuses.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DeanF (2348) - Alberta, CANADA - JAN 10, 2011
Found in a nice huge 710ml can that can easily function as a fine pipe bomb once drunk, or if you manage to even get that far. Pours with thin styrofoam head and a pale yellow-piss body. The aroma is cardboard and a bit of corn, all vague and coming off as completely unappetizing. Flavour is empty wateriness and then a sugary rice-wine finish, like this was supposed to be a stronger beer or something. If Im going to taste that awful taste, I deserve to be rewarded with a decent buzz - not a four percent "light" beer! Fail on all levels.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
vstringbassist (2) - USA - SEP 17, 2010 does not count
I really enjoy this light beer. For what I was looking for in a light beer I feel this one delivers. I do not expect too much. Mild aroma, no after-taste, not too hoppy at all and very smooth. I think it is a very nice light beer and currently my favorite.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
rodenbach99 (4327) - Longueuil, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 10, 2010
341ml Bottle, shame on me a drank this beer when I went fishing! Like any other commercial pale lager it tastes like...nothing. Only the marketing will sell this beer. Brewed by Labatt.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
drougkolya (276) - Otterburn Park, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 28, 2010
Trop lourde...jaime pas le wheat malt. Jai fait lerreur dacheter un pack de 6 que jai pas lintention de finir!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Slapmachine (1) - USA - JUL 3, 2010 does not count
Great tasting lite beer, perfect for sunny afternoons and such. One huge problem, did they forget to add alcohol to this beer? WTF? I picked up a 20 pack on Thursday, figured Id throw back a few over the weekend. No dice, it was gone by Friday morning, ZERO hangover, went to work Friday like I had just slept 20 hours and awoke to a hummer from Jessy Alba. I guess thats a good thing, but at no point during my 20 BUD 4 conquest did I feel buzzed. Im torn, really I am. I am 12 deep into another 20 pack (whats up with that btw?) I see no typos and I think Im somewhat coherent,. Gotta go J.A. is calling. Bottom Line: Designated driver beverage at best.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
punkska101 (1808) - Chambly, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 30, 2010
10.06.05 pissy yellow med carb nice white head that quickly fade away. A:Cereal, floral hops F:Thin body finish is sweet and medium long. No big flaw, nothing impressive. Lucky for me Ive received that one with the purchase of a case of microbrew thx IGA !!