overall
n/a
RATINGS: 320   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

0.6
SDalkoholic (2393) - Linda Vista, California, USA - DEC 6, 2007
Este un “Tall Boy”. Wow did this taste like crap. I’m a avid lover of this theme but why would Clamato put their name on this. I guess maybe it only taste good with an Mexican beer? You know, an unexpired bottle of Clamato in a chilled glass mug with some Tecate or some Modelo. Then add a splash of hot sauce(preferably Tapatio), squeze of ketchup, a dash of salt and pepper, and half a lime. Then if you want to get fancy, get a stick of celery and maybe have a couple of crackers near by. For sure to fix a hangover and can even be heated for a few seconds in the microwave if you prefer.

0.7
ghawener (1607) - Santa Tecla, EL SALVADOR - DEC 6, 2007
Can: What can you expect! The label reads ’certified color’. The clamato kills any possible trace of beer (if you call budweiser beer).

KAF (448) - Coralville, Iowa, USA - DEC 5, 2007
I guess I was coming at this beer as a fan of bloody mary’s so this rating might be a bit off. I haven’t even bothered to pour it into anything because I don’t see a Budweiser as anything worth wasting glassware on. As a beer I don’t think too highly of it but I love tomato juice and when it is cold enough this is worth drinking after you already have a buzz. This beer has a spicy finish to it and it needs to be sold in 12 ounce cans because 24oz is too much at one time of this stuff.

Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - DEC 3, 2007
By the Great God Pan -- This is Nasty Shit!!!!! Perhaps oddly to many of you, I like Clamato, but the "aroma" of this concoction makes it seem as if someone thinned the juice out by peeing into it. It looks horrible, as though someone threw some dirt into a glass of pink lemonade. Way too carbonated, in my opinion, but that’s to be expected from the Bud. The flavor is of watered Clamato and the addition of some lime and salt. Horrendous. It rarely happens to me, but this beverage is both by my rating and physical action a Drain Pour.

<font size=-4><a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Beverage World, Elmhurst, IL<font size=-1>

tennisjoel (1460) - Rochester, Minnesota, USA - DEC 1, 2007
This smells like vomit. Looks like vomit. And by God, it tastes like vomit! How anyone could enjoy this is beyond me. If someone made me drink this in the future, I would consider it torture. This almost made me hurl...no kidding. To sum it up in one word....Nasty!

0.9
JK (6162) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - DEC 1, 2007
It looks like a fruit lambic, bright pink with carbonation. This does have some complexity but none of the qualities makes a good beer. It smells like V8 and Mexican restaurant. The flavor has tomato, salt, and pepper, but it tastes so bad it is undrinkable.

fattibobatti (246) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - NOV 28, 2007
poured murky tomato red with no head and tiny bubbles occasionally breaking the surface. taste like carbonated non alcoholic bloody mary. leaves a nice vomit after taste for the finish and by nice i mean i couldn’t finish this beer. after trying to make it to the end i just gave in and poured the rest down the drain.

Skyview (6055) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - NOV 27, 2007
Ah c’mon! You gotta be kidding me. I just rejected the Diet Bud and Clamato Chelada a few minutes ago. Sampled from a single 24-oz "silo", picked up at Cellar’s Wine & Spirits in St Paul, MN. Pours a dirty red tomato juice with no head. Another spicy tomato juice with some salt, lime and a little more bread malt compared to the Bud Light version. As Popeye would say, "That’s all I can stand, I can’t stands no more - Drain Pour!"

elmo909 (12) - fontana, California, USA - NOV 27, 2007
this is the only beer that has a hell of a good flavor this has clamato in it it may look orenge but it tast goooooooood this is a bit expensive its 2.59 a 24oz can but the tast is worth it i give it a two thumbs up

exadore (92) - Sacramento, California, USA - NOV 4, 2007
Can. The best that Clamato and Budweiser has to offer, needless to say, this is horrible. Taste like watery, spicy V8, with a touch of shit to finish. Enjoy.