overall
n/a
RATINGS: 285   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

PorterPounder (8231) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - OCT 5, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Circle K convenience store - 24 oz can. Pinkish, Red - Orange fizzy pour with no head. Aroma is that of a Bloody Mary with hints of clam juice - but unlike the Bud Light Chelada - the tomatoes are a bit more rancid. Salty, spicy flavor, some spicy Bloody Mary mix, hint of clam juice as it first hits the tongue. If I had a stick of celery, I could swear this was a Bloody Mary. Thickish mouthfeel. Would be a good morning after pick me-up. Actually liked the Bud Light Chelada a tad better. Would drink this in the morning after an all nighter...

1.4
tyler_mn (1475) - SLP, Minnesota, USA - SEP 28, 2007
Can. Honestly I expected this to be worse than Miller Chill... it’s not. Better. Marginally so, but better. Smells like a watered down Bloody Mary. Sweet tomato juice with some celery salt and black pepper. Pours cloudy ruby pink. Fairly sweet and watery on the palate. Just a hint of tomato and more celery salt. The beer aspect takes a back seat on this one and only comes through on the finish. Not the worst beer ever...

1.3
Magjayran (1378) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - SEP 23, 2007
At first, this one isn’t that bad in a watered down bloody mary sorta way. I ended up adding some hot sauce to give it some kick but that didn’t save it. In the end, I couldn’t finish it. Interesting phenomenon though.

1.3
SudsMcDuff (8468) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 22, 2007
Shivers!! Smells like a flat beery bloody mary .... looks like tomato juice and old hazy kool aid ... oily and disturbing... The taste is manageable but after afew gulps it becomes a horrid mess that hurts to drink, i’ve had malt liquors that have been more painful to drink but this is up there... pass on this if you are half way normal, but if you like tomato juice, give it a shot, you might like it you sicko!

prrthdtx (1) - Tyler, Texas, USA - SEP 21, 2007 does not count
I love this chelada in a TX-sized can - not a Bud devotee by any means, but this is one damned good spicey pound ’O love - wish I could buy a keg of it! Keep the spice coming - prrthdtx

kellmo (1) - Citrus Heights, California, USA - SEP 21, 2007 does not count
I love it - I actually crave it! The perfect combo of beer and clamato - a cabonated Bloody Mary! Refreshing and light! I do admit the large can is hard to drink out of - I am a lady, and well, it doesn’t feel right. But I put it in a pretty glass and it’s even better! I need to find more stores to carry it... Bev Mo has it on order, but it just hasn’t made it in yet.

SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 8, 2007
I have to admit, I’ve always enjoyed the occasional splash of clamato in my beer, so I was interested in trying this when I heard about it. I also must admit, I don’t dislike it. Both varieties are WAY too clamato-ish for me, but the Bud version less so. I scored it higher for the conveinience factor, but if you like this sort of thing, you are better off just adding a splash of Clamato to your beer.

turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - SEP 8, 2007
Found this at the corner Osamas and thought I’d give it a try
Dark pink with no head but I wasnt expecting one anyway. Light aroma of spice and tomato juice. flavor is rich, spicy, tomato and hot sauce. Should be in a smaller can. This should be a big hit way down south.

HadYourPhil (1) - Naples, Florida, USA - AUG 31, 2007 does not count
I really like this, as I frequently mix Bud and tomato juice. This needs to be put into a smaller can in a six- or twelve-pack. The 24oz can is too easy to drink! This product is hard to find around here (Naples, FL)

sackofdeath (1) - USA - AUG 28, 2007 does not count
Metal can. Red inside with with lots of little sharded bits of fruit. Headless as the horseman. Contains tomatos and other non-beers. Flavor is a combination of fruit, beer and can, with a mask of spice - in that order. . As toilet chowder it is a stark reminder of what not to do next time. Chelada - no. Chlamydia, well