overall
n/a
RATINGS: 320   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

0.7
cubs (10635) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 21, 2013
Canned @ home picked up at 287 Liquor Fort Collins and poured into my Crooked Staved sniftered. Pours a hazy pink lemonade appearance with no head and kind of weird lacing. Chili powder, celery, V8, homemade chili aroma. Not really offensive but not very beery either. Salty, tomato juice, chili powder, veggie, a bit juicy, spicy flavor. I can’t finish more than a few ounces and I can’t imagine how much I would have to be paid to drink a full 24 canned beer.

HopAlongG (2) - Alabama, USA - DEC 9, 2012 does not count
I don’t understand the reviewers here.....are you comparing this to Orval or Ayinger or Lagunitas? Get real folks.....review it in the context of what it is.....and that’s a first beverage after working or hunting hard plus or minus being followed by an evening consuming your favorite quaff. Even better, have one or two in the morning after a looooong night out and you’ll thank me profusely. I was skeptical before I tried it but have since converted a pile of would-be haters into pleasantly surprised Chelada enthusiasts. It’s like a Bloody Mary but nowhere near as thick or juicy which is exactly what I don’t like about them. Try it without prejudice....and you’ll love it!

3sheets2wind (78) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - NOV 29, 2012
UPDATED: NOV 8, 2013 This is the only bud product I can stomach. The clamato flavor really comes through. Better to make your own chelada but this is decent on a hot day, especially if you have no craft options at the mini-mart

0.8
beaz1591 (238) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 1, 2012
Pours a fizzy pink grapefruit color. Smells like a salty V8. Gross taste of V8. I could choke this down if I had to but I wouldn’t enjoy it.

BrewBoxer (2636) - New York, New York, USA - OCT 13, 2012
Can. Orange reddish tomato soup color. Smells salty and tomatoey . Taste like a fizzy v8. Would be good for brunch if u like bloody Mary’s. overall I can’t drink this like a beer. Good try though

1.2
TURDFERGUSON (4058) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - SEP 15, 2012
Can. I am a big fan of bloody mary’s but this stuff is putrid. Take a perfectly good and consistent American pale lager and add some 2 year aged V8 and some clam juice and voila, you have this shit.

DruncanVeasey (8226) - NUNEATON, Warwickshire, ENGLAND - SEP 12, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 28, 2012 From 24oz tin in my hotel in San Francisco,16/08/12. Headless pink-red. Aroma of raw mince and herbs. Fizzy with an obvious salty tomato tang. More TJ than anything. Strangely drinkable after a night on the Cali IPAs. At least it doesn’t taste of ’Bud’.

1.1
ccex (1313) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 7, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 27, 2012 Tonight I decided to buy 1 beer I thought I would hate, after treating myself to a few good ones. I was expecting an abomination, but was somehow disappointed since this was not abysmal; merely on the underside of mediocrity, albeit bizzarre. 24 oz can pours a pinkish orange with a quickly disspating small white head and no lacing. Smells like tomato juice and old canned clams. Aroma is the same, with celery and clam tins. I couldn’t taste the advertised lime. Taste is way too salty, but not vomitous. Lots of carbonation and a medium body. It might induce heartburn, but at least it wasn’t a drain pour, and I’m happy to say that I will egest this out my bottom instead of hurl it out my top. It’s most redeeming quality is its infamy as the worst big corporate decision since New Coke or the 1958 Edsel. Enjoy this as a student of poor taste in American History, not as a beer drinker. I’ve had worse, but not many. Edited to say that after I wrote this, I could not finish this. This is my one and only drain pour. Dog Bite High Gravity Lager, Stack High Gravity Smooth Lager and Steel Reserve 211 come close, but I was able to finish all of those and type on to the next day.

auerbrau (3203) - Ithaca, New York, USA - SEP 1, 2012
16oz Can, purchased at Kingstown Liquor Mart - North Kingstown, RI. Celery salt and old tomato aroma, paired with a cooked grape leaves, the lemon juice acid eating into alumninum foil. A distant saline thought of clams. This vaguely tastes like beer. Instead, tomato soda that has sat out too long comes to mind. If someone told me that this was fresh tomato juice that fermented in the back of someone’s refridgerator and then had seltzer added to it, I wouldn’t be surprised. I do think it’s wrong to call this vomitous, it’s just not that bad. It’s actually realtively inoffensive compared to most macro lagers, honestly. Granted, I can’t drink the whole can because the sweetness and fake Lime flavoring sour my gut. I was going to save this for #3000, but need to make some space in the fridge, so here it is.

Caytinator (1005) - Waco, Texas, USA - AUG 27, 2012
UPDATED: AUG 28, 2012 24 oz can (is it served any other way). Offensive odor. What a nasty idea, and an even worse in execution. Dirty salty clam juice with bud dregs...the urge to vomit merely lets you know that you are in fact still sane. I tried to imagine how bad this beer would be based on the other reviews I read, but after tasting it, honestly, none I’ve read can do it justice. I can now say I’ve tasted the worst beer in the world (unless the Bud Lite version can de-throne it).