overall
n/a
RATINGS: 318   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BeerFunGuy (875) - California, USA - JUL 30, 2012
I am surprised this is considered a beer and is on here. It was recommended to me by some guy in a middle of nowhere store. I should have taken that into consideration and. It bought it. Are there worse drinks out there? Yes but they all make me vomit. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
GT (9982) - Oceanside, California, USA - JUL 18, 2012
24oz can from a gas station in Pomona, CA. Pours a vibrant, full haze neon pink with large pink foam dwindling sort of quickly. Looks very nice. Not going to lie. Nose is spicy tomato juice, weak like spritzer, watered down spaghetti-os. Its not so disgusting... Taste is pretty nasty. Watery and bland with hints of tomato which is more disgusting than just a lot of thick V8 juice which I dont mind. Pretty gross- not going to lie. Palate is watery and papery. Its pretty gross but no way I can give this a 0.5.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerDeltaBravo (53) - Oregon, USA - JUN 19, 2012
Pours a pink color that remind one of blood mixed with semen. Very light lacing. Off-putting fishy aroma, accompanied by cilantro and low tide aromas. Heavy flavor, punctuated with more fish and raw oyster. Chunky mouthfeel and syrupy finish.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Chipalsa (1310) - Florida, USA - APR 29, 2012
What an offensive offering to the palate. It smells and tastes like spagettios with skunked beer in it. Yay.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
OmegaX (1374) - Florida, USA - APR 29, 2012
Thanks to Chipalsa for hooking me up with this treat!!! Body was hazy light red color with a white head that fades out. Aroma is tomato/ketchup with some briny lemon aromas and mariscos. Flavor is like a mexican shrimp cocktail....seriously. Tastes just like it but not good. Strange beer.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
Onenote81 (1002) - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - APR 20, 2012
Original review: 7/14/09. I gotta admit. I have the lowest of expectations for this beer. I wasnt even planning on trying it. This beer became the stakes of a bet between my brother and I. Loser had to consume a 24oz can over the span of an hour. He lost. But feeling sort of bad for him, I told him Id try a bit to relieve his burden. Here goes... Pours an murky pinkish red with a big 2-finger head on top. This disappears quicker than I can say tomato juice. It looks like grapefruit juice. Too bad it tastes nothing like that. Smells like celery and vomit. Serious horridness going on here. Its like a rabbit puked in my glass after an afternoon in my garden. Gross. The mouth is spritzy and bubbly. Thank goodness for that. If this was mellow and flat, I would purge. At least it feels alright. Flavor is of watered-down tomato soup, celery, and the faintest of grains. This is just all-out horrible. I will never, ever again allow this to get into my digestive system...unless I lose the next bet.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Bricktop86 (832) - Moore, Oklahoma, USA - APR 8, 2012
24oz can, pours light hazy pink with a thin white head. Aroma is skunk, corn, slight brine. Flavor is very strong tomatoe juice with salt and a salty brine finish. Blah.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
3fourths (9299) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - MAR 31, 2012
UPDATED: APR 1, 2012 24oz can, shotgunned. fizzy and rough carbonation combines with the saltiness and tomato / lime, so its actually pretty easy to quaff, or put down your throat in mass quantities some other way. flavor-wise its mild sweetened tomato juice, carbonated like soda. its not offensive or disgusting as some people make it out to be. certainly better than the chelada-style Rock Ice LIMON from Costa Rica. pinkish color gets a five because it looked like blood in my sink the morning after.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
mkel07 (5676) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - FEB 18, 2012
24 oz can. Wow this is one weird beer & I use the term beer very loosely. Vibrant red colour witha pink head and strong tomato aroma. The flavour is also strongly tomato and not very beer like. There is a strong peppery finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
yermudder (6) - - FEB 12, 2012 does not count
This doesnt taste like beer at all, but its good. Like someone else noted, if you like bloody marys, youll probably like this. I even put a squirt of hot sauce and a dribble of worcestershire in it. In fact, Im having one right now.