overall
n/a
RATINGS: 208   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A smooth, light golden lager with 55 calories and the crisp, clean finish of Budweiser Select. Select 55 is brewed with caramel malts and a blend of imported and domestic hopping. Select 55 has a light golden color and offers aroma notes of toasted malt and subtle hopping.

MetalNHopHead (2223) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - DEC 30, 2013
Well, that was shitty. If my health ever declines to the point that I’m desperate enough to drink 55 calorie beer, I’ll just quit drinking.

0.7
alecanaya (53) - Iowa, USA - NOV 8, 2013
It looks like apple juice, it smells like watery cat pee, it tastes like club soda
I don’t care about the calories... just don’t take out the flavor

1.3
annunz123 (969) - Taunton, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 7, 2013
Best thing you can say about this watered-down Bud Light is that it actually does look like a beer. If you’re that into trying to stay healthy, tap water has zero calories, more flavor, and almost as much alcohol. I honestly believe Bud Light has its place, but this 55 stuff is just awful.

kaser (6409) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 26, 2013
UPDATED: AUG 7, 2013 Best beer I have ever had in my whole life. It tastes like a freshly shaved Carmeltoe. It made me cough from my purple headed warrior

DedicatedToFun (4003) - Santa Monica, California, USA - JUL 7, 2013
Super light brew thanks to our founding fathers for this drink crisp and focused love it

0.7
njager246 (699) - grand rapids, Michigan, USA - JUL 3, 2013
An awful beer!!! !!!! !!###! !!#! ##!!/#! #/##^#!#//####! !:!! #!!#! ! $#^:!÷///÷÷×÷%//%=#%/!×%/!

0.6
ZOSEPH (11) - jefferson city, Missouri, USA - JUN 21, 2013
I know this is club soda, but what makes it yellow? It’s bubbly and a little sour.Even the can is boring.

0.6
Cbuk1013 (255) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUN 1, 2013
Does this really count as a beer? I’m pretty sure they could get it down to 0 calories if they tried really hard.

Chudwick (3393) - Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA - MAY 31, 2013
12oz bottle - pours pale straw with white head. Nose is corn? Flavors adds cardboard. 2.5% really? Watery. Wow!

1.4
geologyguy (1670) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - MAY 22, 2013
Very watery....very watery..wow...no taste lots of carbonation....55% of a real beer© van...makes coors... light taste like a guiness© Keith