overall
RATINGS: 827   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
American-style lager that is long brewed for a crisp taste that finishes clean. It contains only 99 calories, 3.1 grams of carbohydrates and 4.3 percent alcohol by volume per 12 oz. serving.

stevusmagnus (22) - Ohio, USA - OCT 20, 2005
This beer is very similar to Bud Light but with an extra kick. Fine malt taste and refined hops make this beer a pleasure to drink.

carolann (1) - USA - MAY 21, 2007 does not count
All the ratings about bud select really has disappointed me. I have always been a budweiser drinker with other brands in between and when I tried bud select I thought it was awesome. It tastes the same as regular bud but without that after taste. A clean finish. Everyone that I hang out with drinks regular bud and I just don’t understand the top 50 list. no bud.

btalleur (1) - jacksonville, Illinois, USA - MAR 28, 2008 does not count
A great beer to sit around and drink during a baseball game or just at the house. Good clean flavors a clean finish, a great beer from AB. Great college kid beer(Me) Cheep with a good taste!! Great Beer!!!

SChocolate (1) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - APR 23, 2008 does not count
This is better than Bud Light and less in calories and other junk. It tastes better and goes down easier. Love it.

bulldogp04 (28) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JUN 7, 2017
Now this is a tasty beverage! Brings back fond memories of my community college days as I stumbled into a 9 am online class 14 minutes late with my pants half down and the taste of my best friends future ex wife still lingering in my mouth - those were the days.....