overall
RATINGS: 826   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
American-style lager that is long brewed for a crisp taste that finishes clean. It contains only 99 calories, 3.1 grams of carbohydrates and 4.3 percent alcohol by volume per 12 oz. serving.

jmw141 (134) - Canton, Illinois, USA - NOV 29, 2007
I only drank Bud Light before I gave Select a try at the STL brewery tour taste session. I was impressed and have been drinking it steadily ever since.

Cavie (4851) - Arlington, Texas, USA - MAR 4, 2009
Surprisingly good; very drinkable. Not as bitter as it’s counterparts. My strip club beer of choice!

jsouza3 (1) - USA - FEB 19, 2006 does not count
Great refreshing beer!
Crisp taste, easy-going finish.
Lively head, great stuff!
Big time favorite.

AlphaOmega (8) - USA - MAY 31, 2005 does not count
From the bottle into a room temperature pilsner type glass. I am very impressed. The head stayed up for what seemed like days... then the first swig reminded me of the first day of spring... very refreshing, crisp, airy. I usually don’t drink Bud because of the headache thing... and Bud Light has a really nasty after-taste... but I will be definately be dipping into this stuff... and already acquired my first 20 pack... which was gone through in a couple of hours. No headache, no nasty after taste... Anheiser Bush needs to be recognized! They finally brought the King of Beers to light!

balloonbuffoon (667) - - MAR 29, 2017
From a 25floz can (02.22.2017 canned date) bought for $2, and poured into a glass. I consider this a very good light beer. It is clean, crisp, and due to the overall lack of flavor it also lacks off flavors. Not much to look at as it is pale and what head there is quickly subsides. Smells like particle board, but so do many pale lagers. Palate is light tasting like liquid kashi (cereal grains and white rice). I have to say, it is my go to when craft selections are lame, situation appropriate, and best in the macro-light lager class. Oh, I’ve had this on tap and bottle. It tastes consistently the same. The Lays potato chips of beer!

AlcoholChair (10) - Godfrey, Illinois, USA - APR 9, 2008
Bud select is my favorite bud product. It is rich in taste, full of flavor and easy to put down. Enough said.

cheap (6132) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 20, 2009
Decent beery aroma with no ill olfactory. Perhaps there is a bit of cooked veggie smells in there. Nice sparkling pale lager appearance. First thing I noticed on the tongue is the large amounts of CO2 which I apreciate greatly. No bitter attributres and easy to like for a lager lover. Does finish clean as stated on the label. Friendly and easy to get along with. Lacks any offensive personality. Pleasantly surprized.

EMunk (120) - USA - JUN 24, 2009
Great beer if you are planning a long night of partying and drinking. Smooth flavor nuver makes you full and also does not give you the hangover like most beers will cause.