overall
RATINGS: 25   MEAN: 1.79/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.93/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Uniquely brewed, a higher alcohol Budweiser beer with a slightly sweeter palate.

Frank (4235) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 7, 2016
This is a pretty reasonable strong lager. It’s clear w/ a nice looking head. This has a pretty good grassy/earthy hop character and a relatively clean fermentation character. I am not saying I am going to try this again but I’m glad to have tried it.

barncatmatt (2355) - Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 19, 2012
236ml can from the LCBO. pours pale lager yellow with a quickly receeding white head, minimal carbonation. nose is light maltiness, with no alcohol or other flaws. flavour is adjunct sweetness, touch of booze but again pretty clean. easy to drink for a 7% pale lager. this is fine.

Homer321 (5190) - Melboring, Florida, USA - AUG 24, 2013
236 mL can courtesy of BlackIPA. Poured into snifter. Small white head. Crystal clear yellow color. Strong corn aroma. Taste is smooth, slightly sweet, ends with a touch of alcohol warming. Light carbonation for a Budweiser product. Overall, not offensive. Not great, but more for the style than the product. I can't say I won't have another, but given the rarity, I likely won't unless I move to Canada, eh. ---Rated via intercellular device

cfrancis (3574) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 29, 2016
Got this as a thank you for coaching hockey. Apparently I am a terrible coach if this is what I get. Pours clear gold with a small white wisp. Aroma is light grain. Taste is bland, even though it is 7% the alcohol is well hidden. Light grains and a hint of hop. Just not my thing.

MacBoost (1936) - Victor, New York, USA - AUG 30, 2013
Pours a very pale, clear yellow with a white head that faded in to a ring very fast. Aromas of not much really... some corn, some sweetness. Taste is similarily bland... just clean, inoffensive lager. Finishes semi-sweet with a nice boost. I like this a lot.

DietPepsican (1589) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - SEP 16, 2013
Little can chugged in two drinks. Bottle from box aroma. Flavor is sweet cotton candy and mississippi river water. Clean finish.

Metalchopz (3529) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 13, 2013
Purchased a small 236ml can of this at my local Métro store. Pours a pale golden colour with a decent white cap that leaves lacing. Smells a bit sweet at first, like most malt liquors, but then, just plain corn and alcohol. Kind of a smooth mouthfeel, medium-bodied. Very nice. Not as sweet as expected. Mostly corn and the alcohol is better hidden then in the nose. Not as bad as I thought this would be and actually, a malt liquor that goes down nicely (for those who do not like the super sweetness in most malt liquors).

Minderbinder (3469) - Québec, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 4, 2013
Can 236ml. Pours clear pale blond with medium-high white head. Minimal lacing. Aroma is of sugar, malt, citrus, alcohol. Taste is of sugar, malt, very slight bitterness. Palate: Medium body. High carbonation. Poor balance (sweet). Overall: Not too bad. Too sugary. Would not kwy if I don’t get to drink that again.

crossovert (13908) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 30, 2016
236ml lightly-chilled can. From the can. Boozyaroma. Flavor is not horrible even at this temp. Some booze and caramel corn, actually not hard to drink. Dumb serving size.