overall
RATINGS: 3627   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

BudTheKingOfBeers () - Budweiser, VATICAN CITY - FEB 23, 2018
Budweiser is quite delicious. It tastes God's gracious yum yum syrup. Anyone who doesn't like Budweiser is a Noob. It's called the King of beers for a reasons. Haters going to hate. Long live the Bud!

PilsnerDoctor32 (530) - madrid, SPAIN - FEB 16, 2018
Botella 0,33l Color dorada con espuma blanca, alta, regular, media resistente.Aroma malta.Sabor malta,ligero amargor.

0.9
derekhougie () - Dublin, IRELAND - FEB 16, 2018
Tastes like rabies, looks like bottled monkey sweat. Avoid like the plague. Which is what you might get if you consume too much of this.

Hoppy_Luke (2144) - Poznań, POLAND - FEB 10, 2018
Bud, czyli Budweiser, to taki amerykański koncernowy klasyk. Barwa słomkowa, piwo niemal przejrzyste. Piana biała, bardzo obfita. W aromacie nie dzieje się nic. Pustka. W smaku... Hmm... w jakim smaku? To piwo go nie ma... Jest wodniste, niewyraźne... Zamknąć oczy i wypić zimne... Tak zwany sikacz...

1.1
soh_lv (4) - las vegas, Nevada, USA - FEB 9, 2018 does not count
Bud is a favorite for many. Not me.. I prefer miller beer or imports. Not a fan of the rice flavor..

1.3
HeikoSchmitz (61) - Bitburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, GERMANY - FEB 7, 2018
Budweiser... was soll man sagen?! Ein Allerwelts-Bier halt! Trinkbar, mehr aber auch nicht! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mikesq10 (14) - - FEB 6, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 6, 2018 Pretty darn awful. Even at a party I wouldn’t drink this shit, I’d rather get drunk off of someone’s backwash.

kurwajapierdole () - Berlin, Baden-Württemberg, GERMANY - FEB 5, 2018
Worse than Holocaust. I became blind after 1 bottle. When I went for a piss afterwards I noticed that I was actually pissing blood. This is terrible I would actually prefer to drink my own piss. Also gave me strong urges to beat my wife senseless.

1.2
macca147 (840) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - FEB 3, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 13, 2018 On tap. Pours a pale and clear biscuity gold with a white head. Aroma: grass, biscuity malt, skunky notes. Taste: sweet and biscuity malt and funky flavours. Thin bodied. Watery texture. Over carbonated. This tastest like diluted cat's piss. Dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.

Moretum (260) - Vienna, AUSTRIA, AUSTRIA - JAN 31, 2018
Klare, gelbe Farbe mit kleiner, weißer Schaumkrone. Verhalten malziger Geruch. Leicht malzig mit ebenso schwach bitteren Abgang, ansonsten wässrig, leicht und freudlos. Es gibt viele, einfache Biere, die besser sind.