overall
RATINGS: 4039   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Gelada (12) - ENGLAND - MAR 27, 2003
Its all been said before, I would rather stay sober than drink this. Not a good beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
koatis (50) - Maryland, USA - MAR 25, 2003
This is a fair entry for an American Standard. Watery, no real "beer" ingredient flavors on the palate. Typically bland. Don't expect much from any beer that lists rice as an ingredient.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
andy609 (143) - Auburndale, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 24, 2003
UPDATED: SEP 7, 2003 Everybody seems to like to knock this beer, but, while it's certainly not "The King of Beers," I think it's decent. Tastes like an average american standard. Always availible.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Shag (2879) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - MAR 14, 2003
UPDATED: SEP 23, 2003 Ive yet to rate a crap beer in a "serious" manner because I see no point, but I'll do a test run with Bud - Appearance is light yellow and looks clear when you pour the beer. You can see through it. Aroma is faint some corn in the background. Flavor is mostly water but nothing terribly offensive, sweet corn, rice, possibly a hop or 2 at the most, and some beechwood aging. Palate is water and more water. Smooth - Ok it sounds stupid to break down the finer points of a Bud so I'll go with "Typical American Standard not as bad as the Beast, but not as good as many others, it's ok when it's all that's around and you dont want to think and drink at the same time" Ok thats better!

ajmceachern (4) - Albany, Oregon, USA - MAR 14, 2003 does not count
I love Budweiser. I don't know if its the taste, or all the good times I've had drinking this shit. Everyone I know makes fun of me because I would rather drink a cold Bud, than just about any micro.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
srwalker155210 (108) - Port Orange, Florida, USA - MAR 14, 2003
The worst beer I've ever tasted. I'm not sure how it has stayed so popular, and that's a mystery I'll more than likely take to the grave with me.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Dougal (130) - Escondido, California, USA - MAR 13, 2003
Advertising is the only reason this swill sells. Skunky, sweet and over powering aroas of rice and poor quality grains. Is that phermaldahide I taste?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
presario (4903) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 13, 2003
An average macro American Standard. Taste one macro you've tasted most of 'em. Glad this was provided free by the waitress after accidentally opening the wrong bottle!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
bierkoning (12803) - La Tropica, NETHERLANDS - MAR 12, 2003
The king of beers? No way!!! Bland, bland and bland!! Slight orange aroma, sweetish orange flavor without a trace of hops and maltiness. Thin, watery and soapy.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Vac (2445) - San Diego, California, USA - MAR 9, 2003
Pours with a pale yellow colored body topped by a medium thick white head without much lace left on the glass. Not much of an aroma, somewhat grainy (corn?) malt aroma with a slight hoppiness that balances fairly well. Slihtly sweet well balanced flavor leaning more towards malty with not much of a finish. Light bodied and smooth with a touch of dryness.