overall
RATINGS: 4053   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

Bogarto (16) - Seffner, Florida, USA - DEC 11, 2002
You can never go wrong with Budweiser, the greatest American Beer. Its not quite Milwaukees Best but it does the job.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Frank (4117) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 10, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 14, 2014 I originally had this at 1.8 w/ the following review: "Its yellow. Its American. Its beer. A little bit sweet. The slightest hint of hops. I cant complain." Fair enough review, I guess, but 1.8 was way too low. I think people--as in not the kind of people who write beer reviews on the internet--like this beer because it is exceptionally light on the palate w/ carbonation at about the maximum level before it starts getting hard to drink. I am the kind of person who writes beer reviews on the internet and I still like it though and for pretty much the same reasons. The rice gives it a distinctly different texture than other American beers and there is that oft-noted hint of apple to set it apart as well.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
TheGreatKen (76) - San Diego, California, USA - DEC 10, 2002
It doesnt matter if its gone through a "beechwood aging process" or have hops from the Northwest. It doesnt make this beer special.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Catadobe (112) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 9, 2002
Very pissy in colour and weak in flavour, cant say i enjoyed this at all.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
mrkimchee (1414) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 9, 2002
this beer is proof of what marketing can do. a sweet bland lager is seen as the king of beers. bleh.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Kst (1273) - Mol, BELGIUM - DEC 9, 2002
Very blond beer with a small head. Mild, slightly fruity aroma. Mild taste without characteristics. Watery finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Brewmaster88 (53) - Petrolia, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 8, 2002
Not great but it goes down decent enough

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - DEC 7, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 8, 2003 I'm re-rating this after drinking a lot more of it. Y'all can go on and hate Bud, because it really doesn't offer anything out of the ordinary. I"m not surprised most people on this site gave it bad ratings. But the fact is, you can walk into any bar, anywhere, order a Bud, and know you are getting a good beer at a fair price. Well, at least I think it's good. This will never be my favorite beer, but it I know it will always be there for me, like a good friend, and it will never disappoint.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
GermanBrews76 (680) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 7, 2002
No bubbles. The head was gone in like 2 minutes, even before I took a sip. Smells like rice and corn & tastes the same. Wait, wait, theres definitely some malt somewhere there! Dang! you know I was just watchin the game and bam, the next thing I know my budweiser is all over the floor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
80skid (65) - New York, USA - DEC 6, 2002
Many people dislike bud but I disagree. I think its pretty good. It goes down easy with a clean taste. Ok ill admit the flavor lacks some but otherwise its a keeper in my book.