overall
RATINGS: 3616   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

Boystout (1000) - Chisinau, MOLDOVA - FEB 27, 2003
The UK version is probably better, but it is still very industrial sweet+acidic rice lager, watery and thin. It's kinda OK in small quantities and freezed down to -273 Kelvin.

1.1
GearHead (32) - Woodridge, Illinois, USA - FEB 27, 2003
For a macrobeer this is okay. Once again too much water, not enough of everything else. I wish I could describe the flavor to you but there wasn't much of one. If you are a cold beer drinker pick yourself up a sixer. Oh and if you like it warm I will sell my own urine to you for half the price!!

aobecksy (700) - Middle of no where, Ohio, USA - FEB 26, 2003
The label reads "choicest hops, rice and best barely malt": Budweiser The King of Beers (my ass)!!!!!!!

1.3
OKBeer (1175) - Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA - FEB 25, 2003
Water, water, water. You could drown on this one. The only thing saving it is the fact that there is so little of the bad taste it has.

thejman454 (56) - cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2003
If I went into a gas station that didn't have Pabst Blue Ribbon, this would be my second choice for a macro, you can take that for what it's worth.

EricTheRed (82) - Plainfield, Illinois, USA - FEB 23, 2003
I had a taste for this today...nothing fancy, just a clean, dry ricey flavor you can drink all day.

beerluvindave (194) - Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 23, 2003
Why oh why is this the "King of Beers"??? It's weak, unsophisticated, and lacks everything that makes a brew appreciable. Then again, if you just want to drink... this bud's for you!

1.4
amx1970390 (480) - Southampton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 22, 2003
Well, it was not as bad as I remember. Probably because I had it ice cold from a keg. Very yellow in color, minimal head. Very bland if loavor, but was "crisp and clean" again, most likely because it is cold.

WisconsinBeer (716) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - FEB 21, 2003
"We only drink Wisconsin beer, get that Budweiser out of here.......Forget Anheuser, we hate Budweiser" There is something wrong about rice in beer. Has somewhat of a funky green color to it. I could rip on this beer all day long, but people are going to keep drinking it.

AcctError6912 (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
pretty tangy/sweet/watery beer flavor.

Perhaps a trace a hops, if I'm gonna drink cheaper swill I'd prefer other beers to this but is acceptable ice cold and or for free.