overall
RATINGS: 3617   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

1.2
pwyman (71) - Hubert, North Carolina, USA - FEB 9, 2003
Just the average Anhauser Busch product. Flavor leaves a lot to be desired. If it wasn't for the advertising it wouldn't sell.

0.9
AustinMilbarge (681) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 9, 2003
One of the first beers I ever drank back in my underage days. Actually, out of the american standards, this is one of my least favorites. It's hard to admit in public, but if I was forced to drink something from AB, I'd rather it be Bud Light. Because, let's be honest, if you're drinking Bud/Bud Light you're probably doing it to kill some brain cells. And for me, I'd rather not feel as if I was going to explode.

0.6
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - FEB 8, 2003
Peer pressure made me do it. And it was free. Other than that, read what Pint4Pint said. He waxes much more poetic than I can about this foamy swill.

lapsap (12) - Columbia, Missouri, USA - FEB 7, 2003
You know shit about beer then do not rate this.For being the king of beer,it taste awesome.Blond color with 4.9% Just they should make the appearence nicer.

1.2
johans (36) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - FEB 6, 2003
What is this?? Bottled, slightly yellow mineral water with a content of alcohol. I don't think it tastes bad, but then again I like mineral water too. In terms of a beer it is really bad, though.

1.4
Voivod (304) - Como, ITALY - FEB 6, 2003
Well...the taste is simply too thin: this makes this beer very refreshing, but even cold water is refreshing...King of beers? Bah!

0.6
pint4pint (4) - USA - FEB 3, 2003 does not count
Oh corporate nectar, shall I compare thee to a methane cloud? I gently pull the tab to pay homage to the lifting of a cheek from a cushion so that the sweet fragrance may waft forth. Oh effluvia, you issue forth from a can like the passing of a long awaited stool. I let a bit go and watch as the golden stream slowly, slowly fills the cup. The plastic cup that awaits you appears to mock your nobility. The Clydesdale that brought you to me surely has let you bare its marking. The cup makes its way to my lips so that the muscular froth flows to my awaiting lips as if dripping straight from a branch of a birch tree. My buttocks tremble in anticipation. Liquid, yes, golden liquid of the gods I am yours, take me.

1.1
Michiganmike (17) - Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, USA - FEB 1, 2003
Always tastes the same.......Shitty. I will only drink this beer if it is free.

0.7
TheBeerGod (6263) - Newport News, Virginia, USA - FEB 1, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 15, 2003 I couldn't believe I hadn't rated this until now. I thought for sure I trashed it, but I guess not! Pours piss yellow with a decent head. Has the typical American standard aroma that sickens me. Tastes very thin and has no body at all. Finishes very blandly also. Drink only if it's free and cold, and then only sparingly! You have been warned!

1.1
krisbierjaeger (844) - dolores, Colorado, USA - JAN 30, 2003
work really blowed goats down ata plant today, theys this here new smart ass college liberal production foreman chaffin' my ass alla time. bad mouthin' president bush too, sayin' hows we don't need no war. like shit, you commie envarnmentalist toad licker. i come on home, an seen them kids lef there trikes and crap out ina yard, i hollered at tommy, i by god kick yer butt, boy, you gitcher ass back here. tan yer hide. trailer roof leaks an theys some cups an buckets sittin ona livin' room floor ta catch the drips, i knocked one over an it spilled an i cussed some and knocked over the shotgun a sittin there, anit hit the baby smack ona head and it started caterwaulin' an i give it another smack an then here come tammy sue, my ol lady, an shes a screamin too. i shut her up an i sez woman wheres my goddam supper? shes sittin right there, that four hundred pound goddam hog in a bath robe, widda baby ina dirty diaper and they's both eatin' ice cream and theys a pile a cigarettes in the ashtray, tee-vee set on, and i by god need me a beer right now. now me an darrel wuz huntin' sunday last, i got my buck with 9 or 10 clean shots, an darrel, he shot it up some too, and it wuz a mess so's we just left it there a-twitchin. and we got drunk an we by god had us a purdy good ol time and shot up some bottles and robins and street signs, you know, gettin crazy an listenin to some hank junior and tearin' around in the pickup. anyways, darrel - he's done lef a couple buds in the fridge, which is broke by the way, an it's dark and drippin' in there, an stuff is stinkin', but the beer is still cold an good. buds the king and there comershalls is funny. i drunk um both. i wished theys more.