overall
RATINGS: 3959   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.8
SierraBeerGuy99 (20) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - DEC 16, 2002
It is the Popov of beers. Alcohol, water and rice? No not sake. Kegs shells deserve something better then this.

0.7
Marc (486) - Yokosuka, JAPAN - DEC 16, 2002
pissy and aniemic. Over carbonization dosnt make things any better.

Tolik99 (47) - USA - DEC 15, 2002
The world’s best-seller since 1957? Who is going to teach you, people? I tasted an English one - still watery and ricy.

0.9
ferox (84) - Newcastle, ENGLAND - DEC 13, 2002
Rats piss is the closest description I can give. Always tastes watered down. No redeeming features.

notalush (5875) - Denver, Colorado, USA - DEC 12, 2002
When I was in high school, it was all about Beast. Pabst Blue Ribbon, and this beer, and like most things I did in high school, I look back and say, ’oh God, what was wrong with me?’ Of course, to rate it I had to do it right. That’s right....I got the can. MMMM, aluminum and bad beer mix well.

1.3
relwin (20) - Cardiff, California, USA - DEC 11, 2002
It was free with dinner -- beats drinking wine.

Bogarto (16) - Seffner, Florida, USA - DEC 11, 2002
You can never go wrong with Budweiser, the greatest American Beer. Its not quite Milwaukees Best but it does the job.

Frank (4193) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 10, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 14, 2014 I originally had this at 1.8 w/ the following review: "It’s yellow. It’s American. It’s beer. A little bit sweet. The slightest hint of hops. I can’t complain." Fair enough review, I guess, but 1.8 was way too low. I think people--as in not the kind of people who write beer reviews on the internet--like this beer because it is exceptionally light on the palate w/ carbonation at about the maximum level before it starts getting hard to drink. I am the kind of person who writes beer reviews on the internet and I still like it though and for pretty much the same reasons. The rice gives it a distinctly different texture than other American beers and there is that oft-noted hint of apple to set it apart as well.

TheGreatKen (76) - San Diego, California, USA - DEC 10, 2002
It doesn’t matter if it’s gone through a "beechwood aging process" or have hops from the Northwest. It doesn’t make this beer special.

Catadobe (112) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 9, 2002
Very pissy in colour and weak in flavour, can’t say i enjoyed this at all.