overall
RATINGS: 4067   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
herbsmoker99 (11) - Lakeside, California, USA - NOV 26, 2002
very watered down but tolerable if theres nothing else to drink

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Scooby (50) - Maryland, USA - NOV 25, 2002
crap but better than most of the common american crap beers

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
mjmurphy2 (85) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 24, 2002
Eeep. Eck. Uggg. This beer tends to upset my stomach after I drink it. I think its funny that a beer can be overrated if its ratebeer rating is 1.42.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dougd99 (11) - USA - NOV 23, 2002
Rice, rice, rice, hangover. I hate this stuff. But at least your paying more for great adds.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Trappist (286) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - NOV 23, 2002
UPDATED: APR 13, 2003 What the hell is this shit? King of beers I think not! More like highly overated american crap to me!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
boto (2178) - Granby, Connecticut, USA - NOV 23, 2002
Its a beer. If forced to drink it, dont have too many as you will get a headache.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - NOV 23, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 27, 2005 RERATE: Forced to drink some at races. Nearly flavorless, but do-able. Will drink this over Miller Lite or Bud Lite. Will not drink this if High Life is available. OLD: Second most overrated beer on the planet. Makes you bloated. Slight skunky taste all the time. Almost flavorless except for some metallic stankiness. Pretty horrible. Oooff!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BurgerBeerMan99 (21) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 22, 2002
the only thing good about this beer is that once you had about 10 of them, it starts to taste good.. and by that time your well wasted and just dont give a shit.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DaSilky1 (2606) - San Diego, California, USA - NOV 21, 2002
smells like something youd find in a dirty super bowl stadium urinal! Tastes pretty much the same...Not so disgusting to the point where I woulnt drink it if I had nothing else to drink and I was having the worlds worst beer withdrawl, but...Pretty much tastes like sweet rice flavored PISS

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - NOV 21, 2002
Premium American breweries try too hard at making nothing... just give us some malted cereal grains and alcohol. Too much rice flavor for my taste. If it aint free, give me a no-frills Busch.