overall
RATINGS: 4087   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

mikejmadden99 (103) - Mountain Top, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 4, 2002
Well this beer has "Somewhat" of a light watery tan color, and "somewhat" of a bitter smell, but still taste like crap.

JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 3, 2002
It may very well be the first beer ive ever had, which could explain why i didnt become an alchoholic until i was 18. id take a coors or miller over this any day. Oh Beast, where were you all those years ago?

ElGaucho (2401) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - DEC 1, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 3, 2005 Alas, I finally came across a free Budweiser to rate. Born on 11/00, so were looking at a "fine", 2 year old vintage. Light hop, grainy aroma. Large, rocky/creamy, white head with good lace. Head actually is mostly lasting. At least Bud pays attention to appearance. Hazy body, yellow in color. Lightly sweet and lightly bitter; average duration. Better than I remember but, A) it gave me a headache and B) now that I have rated it, I will likely never have it again!

Supaflyfresh99 (97) - E.Williston, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2002
Budweiser blows.

mribm (462) - Ocala, Florida, USA - NOV 30, 2002
There is nothing good about this beer. It is made from RICE! It belongs in Japan! Why is it so popular? It just goes to prove, that marketing can sell anything! I only wish I could rate it lower than a 1 in each category.

0.7
SpockTheater (49) - Louisiana, USA - NOV 30, 2002

CapFlu (5126) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 7, 2004 I have drank worse but only in third world nations in South America. Better off living the American experience by slugging back a shot of Jack Daniels and using this as a chaser! This beer could very well ruin my 5-alarm chili recipe with its inherent skunkiness... Yuck!

Cartoonkhaki (1275) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
Kind of watery. Ive really only had this on tap and it is just within my threshold of tolerance.. And Im a Drunk :)

Sturgess (173) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 28, 2002
Its a classic American beer....definentely not the "King of Beers", but its got some nice flavor, dehydrates you in the morning.

1.1