overall
RATINGS: 3962   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.7
DaSilky1 (2606) - San Diego, California, USA - NOV 21, 2002
smells like something you’d find in a dirty super bowl stadium urinal! Tastes pretty much the same...Not so disgusting to the point where I wouln’t drink it if I had nothing else to drink and I was having the world’s worst beer withdrawl, but...Pretty much tastes like sweet rice flavored PISS

1.4
DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - NOV 21, 2002
Premium American breweries try too hard at making nothing... just give us some malted cereal grains and alcohol. Too much rice flavor for my taste. If it ain’t free, give me a no-frills Busch.

0.9
hopfiend (17) - Seattle, Washington, USA - NOV 17, 2002
Though this beer is not very good to me, I will drink a draught of it if nothing better is available.

1.3
RaginCajun (320) - Houston, Texas, USA - NOV 17, 2002
Comes with even MORE ass flavor than Bud Light! No thanks.

0.6
Nastrass (58) - Texas, USA - NOV 17, 2002
A step above Bud light and step below Bud Ice. Im in agreement with the Snapple comment below.

0.6
BeyaMC (47) - Tirschenreuth, GERMANY - NOV 16, 2002
I wonder why they call this liquid "beer"... it’s sweetish, thin, and i would rather prefer soda to it. Maybe that’s why Coca Cola got so big in the US...

MMacdonald99 (7) - San Diego, California, USA - NOV 13, 2002 does not count
Some people say this is a good cheap beer. Hey, water is cheaper and has the same taste. Only good thing from Bud is the TV ad’s.

1.4
uhorpheus (215) - houston, Texas, USA - NOV 9, 2002
Not bad for a really really crappy cheap beer. One of the better "water" beers.

0.8
TheTsunami (162) - Arizona, USA - NOV 9, 2002
Not the worst A-B product but damn close. And A-B paid for most of my birthdays/xmas’s growing up

snowman (9) - Powhatan, Virginia, USA - NOV 9, 2002 does not count
The worst beer out there in my opinion. And all the other A-B products with it such as Busch and Michelob. God-awfully sweet, with no presence of a malt or hop taste. They market this stuff to the soda pop generation. Absolute garbage.