overall
RATINGS: 3959   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

rolo99 (29) - USA - OCT 20, 2002
This "beer" tastes like dirty water.

Turbotommy (32) - Westlake Village, California, USA - OCT 20, 2002
Urine...this is what I would rate 1 on a 1-10 scale!

0.6
Kevbo99 (149) - Dunmore, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 20, 2002
The king of beers makes u the king on the throne for hours the next day.

mauropd (37) - ITALY - OCT 20, 2002
Definitely wonderful ... for cooking !

Allseeingeye (223) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 19, 2002
Watery. Best selling beer to idiots who have no clue! Nose of sports arena urinal. Hints of Bladder and dung. Total SHIT!. No wonder it is known as butt wiper.

bunz (8) - Grand Forks, British Columbia, CANADA - OCT 18, 2002 does not count
yeah... its a yank beer, adds are gay, beer not bad, gives you mad gas, good for impressing friends by drinking a few cases of this wuss beer. Damn american beer sucks

dubs (117) - St Peters, NSW, AUSTRALIA - OCT 17, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 9, 2003 Ive made better beer by leaving my pasta sauce out on the oven top for 5 weeks then dropping in a cow paddie from a cow that had been eating deadly farts.

bighair (51) - Hamilton, Ohio, USA - OCT 15, 2002
much better than it’s ’lite’ counterpart, which is much like beer flavored water

Sparhawk (8) - Karlskoga, SWEDEN - OCT 14, 2002 does not count
This is not beer, this is colored water, somehow it reminds me of Monty Pythons line about american beer

0.6
OlJuntan64 (1265) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - OCT 11, 2002
So I’m stripping paint from some window frames and felt like a break. I look in the fridge and the closest thing to a paint stripping beer is this Bud. Purchased some weeks ago I’ve avoided it because I knew I’d be prejudicial from the outset with this one. Anyway it pours a healthy pale urinous gold with a medium size shortish lasting head. Aroma is a faintly reminiscent of a unwashed day old shandy glass. Taste - ultra bland, faintly soapy, watery with a hint of pine apple juice. I’d forgotten just how bad this beer was and now I hopefully never have to drink one again.