overall
RATINGS: 4070   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - SEP 29, 2002
The fact that this is the most popular beer in the US leads me to believe that the american public will drink rat poison if you pour enough money into the advertisement. I always feel pity when Im buying beer and watch like 5 people walk to the cooler, grab a 30 pack of this in cans, and walk away. All in the time it takes me to select a single beer. Completely tasteless and intensely dull....much like most americans!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Roli (405) - laval, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 28, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 23, 2003 I only tasted the canadian one. It has no real flavor, its just an cheap beer that is drinkable easyly. Its still better than other beer like labatt blue.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
odelay (37) - fuquay-varina, North Carolina, USA - SEP 26, 2002
i had this at a bowling alley with my buds. wow. sorta salty, very, very light. not horrible, but, no flavor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
beastdog75 (364) - Brick, New Jersey, USA - SEP 24, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 18, 2003 The most average beer in the world. All other American macros try to be like this. Light, crisp, and non-offensive.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Slovak34 (99) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - SEP 24, 2002
Goes well with dog feces.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
JBWalters3 (26) - USA - SEP 24, 2002
not impressive. I will never drink this again unless I am broke as a two dollar hooker in 1831. And no other beer is available

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
thebaron99 (110) - Royston Park SA, AUSTRALIA - SEP 23, 2002
Insipid lightly fruited catpee. Pros: Can drink 24 easily. Cons: Youll regret it like I did, Duhhh..

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - SEP 22, 2002
thsi is terrible very disappointes w/anheuser-busch on this product. they need to start taking cues form the coors family.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
vwsteggie (684) - Paxton, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 22, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 29, 2003 Has a light yellow color and little smell. Taste is smooth, but watery, Shlitz is better. It has an interesting history if you catch it on the history channel.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 16/20
Perdue46 (68) - USA - SEP 21, 2002
This happens to be my beer of choice when I am out at the local bars. Unfortunately most bars do not have keystone on tap and I feel budweiser is a suitable replacement.