overall
RATINGS: 4087   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worlds best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.8
kumite56 (473) - Cordova, Tennessee, USA - OCT 3, 2002
Im sorry. As a proud American I would love to tell you that this number one selling American beer is something to be proud of as well. Unfortunately it is anything but. I could not even finish the glass and it was at its best; cold, free and after a hot golf game. A shame that we are judged in part by our beer. Time to become a Belgen instead I guess :-)

Cian99 (18) - FINLAND - OCT 3, 2002
Drinkable! Only just! nah, not that bad but definitly not something i would drink on a regular basis!

0.9
chesher (5) - CANADA - OCT 2, 2002 does not count
King of beers? Get real! They might as well call all bud beers "light".

1.2
joet (2604) - Wilsonville, Oregon, USA - OCT 1, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 11, 2017 Half a sixer of this was my first beer drinking experience (this and sips of my dads Coors.) Im not sure why but it tastes like a very light or near beer to me when its good and is undrinkable after a couple sips when its bad. Temperature dependent for certain. Very distinctive corny taste.

0.7
dhurtubise (568) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 1, 2002
Wasssssuuuuuuup!!!!!! Not the rating.

0.6
acnemaster99 (20) - Albany, New York, USA - SEP 30, 2002
Brewed with rice, this beer leaves a wicked headache. Its phony carbonation and foam ruin this beers appearance and palate. At least the comericals are good.

Flounder99 (5) - Secaucus, New Jersey, USA - SEP 29, 2002 does not count
Dont ,I repeat DONT drink this beer

UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - SEP 29, 2002
The fact that this is the most popular beer in the US leads me to believe that the american public will drink rat poison if you pour enough money into the advertisement. I always feel pity when Im buying beer and watch like 5 people walk to the cooler, grab a 30 pack of this in cans, and walk away. All in the time it takes me to select a single beer. Completely tasteless and intensely dull....much like most americans!

Roli (405) - laval, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 28, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 23, 2003 I only tasted the canadian one. It has no real flavor, its just an cheap beer that is drinkable easyly. Its still better than other beer like labatt blue.

odelay (37) - fuquay-varina, North Carolina, USA - SEP 26, 2002
i had this at a bowling alley with my buds. wow. sorta salty, very, very light. not horrible, but, no flavor.